Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Mrs Palmetto in Corset....Yummy

• Thread startermrandmrs_palmetto
  • Start date

mrandmrs_palmetto

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2007
These are a few pics of Mrs P wearing a lil something she picked up from Fredericks this week.
Hope you enjoy as much as I....

1826307022.jpg

1828646881.jpg

1546941616.jpg

1299198959.jpg

Mrs Palmetto

Those are some excellent pictures. She is one sexy looking lady. I would love to see some action pictures of her. Keep up the great work.

very hot

she's the total package, love the pix of her bent over, great ass, let's see more. Maybe some nice shots of her spread wide

600358056.jpg

Love those pouty lips, she looks like a hawt lil dick sucker in this pic, would love to find out!

Last edited by a moderator:
very hot!

hey your wife is very hot!!! I would love to see some pics of her face though!!! How about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
You have mail. I showed my friend who has done my current and my ex your pics and he loved it. We're near you.

OOF. image fap sucks! they many times dont load, which is a shame because from the few pics I have seen of yours that actually have loaded, looks GREAT!

Teaser

Hot lady with a hot body,
What is wrong with her eyes are they crossed or is she an alien with lizard eyes like in the tv series V, :D

i would love those hotlips round my cock getting it nice and hard ready for me to fuck her ass

Users who are viewing this thread