Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Mother/daughter

• Thread startertooshor
  • Start date

tooshor

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 11, 2024
Found out a buddy that has fucked my wife for over 15 yrs has started snapping 19 yr old daughter everyday. For some reason I'm ok with it, and even started fantasizing about it. How wrong am i

Daughter has pretty good idea wife had fucked him

Reactions: Loveitall, Porches, NLCuck and 1 other person
tooshor said:
Found out a buddy that has fucked my wife for over 15 yrs has started snapping 19 yr old daughter everyday. For some reason I'm ok with it, and even started fantasizing about it. How wrong am i

Sounds like your buddy spends a lot of time at your place. Can you show us both wife and daughter. I dont see a problem with you getting off thinking about it.

Reactions: Loveitall, genuinepleasure, NLCuck and 1 other person
tooshor said:

Same happend here, nothing wrong with that if it makes you horny !

Reactions: Loveitall
tooshor said:

The question I have, does your wife know?

Also, tell about the guy. Is he big? I assume he must be good at fucking if he has been nailing your wife for 15 years.

Reactions: NLCuck
freddySTL said:
The question I have, does your wife know?

Also, tell about the guy. Is he big? I assume he must be good at fucking if he has been nailing your wife for 15 years.
Yes mother knows they been snapping
Think he an avg 7", but knows how to use it all. According to wife

• Love
Reactions: Loveitall and mrs redback

Users who are viewing this thread