• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

More Sarah...

• Thread startersm65616
  • Start date

sm65616

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 22, 2011
Here's the first face pic of my soon to be wife. Pure wild in bed! She loves being dirty and talking about fucking other guys. She cheated on me about a year ago, it's in another post of mine if you're interested. Got a friend of mine coming over this weekend, shes really hot for him.. I can't wait!

Love to hear some sexy stories about her cheating if anyones interested.

More comments = more pics

Well she's obviously built for fucking. Nice body, great tits, but her eye's set it off.

thanks guys! heres a full shot of her giving my friend a blowjob. Had this pic texted to me one afternoon. She was suppose to be working out!

The second one is more recent, found it attached in an email she sent looking for a girl to mess around with. Think she's gonna surprise me for my birthday

This girl is incredible I would love to serve her and help her fuck a BBC, you are a lucky man, keep sending us her pictures so we can pretend we are as lucky as you.

very sexy, I jacked off to all her pix. Pl post more

Cany you spred her legs and take a picture for us...

That picture of her with a cock in her mouth is very nice. Do you have any pictures of her other lips?

I do have pics of that beautiful little shaved mound, but I'd like to tease with these for now to steadily grow anticipation. Keep the comments cumin!

wow!

She's absolutely gorgeous! Would love to have all sorts of delicious naughty fun with her!

sm65616 said:
Anyone jackin to these? I've got more...

I'm having a quiet stroke to this sexy and beautiful girl. I'm thinking of her riding my old cock and controlling the depth of penetration (can you hear her pussy lips slapping the root of my cock?). Later I'll put her on her hands and knees and take control of the thrusts myself ;)

I'll fuck her so hard she won't be able to walk right for a few days

Reactions: Focker

Users who are viewing this thread