• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

More of the wife

• Thread starterscorpio0691
  • Start date

scorpio0691

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2011
I have received so many good comments on what others could do with her I thought I would continue. As you can see she loves to show.

Well I’d like to be the cuck in the situation so my scenario fantasizes that I am actually the husband and your stunningly beautiful wife is married to me. If I were the bull I could see me doing this but if I were her husband, what I’d like to see happen is one night the bull walks in without knocking with two of his friends that neither of us know. He’s pissed because he heard that his little slut wife has been playing with herself without his permission. So he grabs her, sits down and drapes her face down over his lap. He lifts her dress up over her waist, tears off her panties, ******** her naked ass to his two friends and spanks her hard for about ten minutes while the two other guys look on and laugh.

After those beautiful globes of hers are a crimson red the bull looks down and notices that the little ***** has become aroused by the sensation. Her pussy is glistening wet and swollen red. He invites his friends around to have a closer look and tells the wife to hold her ass up high with her legs spread to give them a better view. He puts her on the floor on her knees before him and chastises her for being such a horny slut, and adding that the experience has also aroused him. Your wife is ordered to start kissing his hard cock right through his jeans and to shamelessly beg to be allowed to put it into her mouth.

Finally he relents and she practically tears into his jeans, rips out his massive cock and thrust her face down onto it forcing it as deep into her mouth as it can possibly go. While she hungrily devours her bull’s cock he invites his two friends to start tearing off her clothes. She is told to let them, and if they become so inclined as to want to grope or fondle any part of her body in the process, she will do nothing to stop them. But your wife’s saliva is fast running down the shaft of her master’s cock and dripping off his balls so she is unconcerned at all that two strange men are stripping her naked and fingering her wet and swollen cunt.

She’s made to crawl naked on her hands and knees to the bedroom… down the hall, up the stairs, while all along the way the men are smacking her very willing behind. She is required to call herself, in a loud voice, a cock-loving *****, and to beg to be fucked like a party slut. She crawls up onto the bed, lying there touching herself like she is in that first picture. The three men circle the bed admiring their prize. I’m told to sit in the corner and watch. Her bull steps up onto the bed from behind and lifts her ass up to a kneeling position, then impales her dripping pussy from behind with his rock hard 10-inch shaft. Your wife screams as she pushes back invitingly, her pussy so drenched by now it slides in with incredible ease, and continues pushing back as he furiously pumps his cock into her so deep with every thrust that his balls slap against her clit.

Meanwhile his two friends circle around to the front and taking their turns shoving their cocks into her mouth. They pull out teasingly and make her beg for it; beg to get her mouth fucked like a *****. All three men move around her like a merry-go-round, taking turns pummeling her three well used openings. Your wife is on fire, now wildly uninhibited, she sucks and fucks uncontrollably, screaming loudly into one electrified orgasm after another. When her bull gets around behind again he finally dumps his load deep into your wife’s asshole as she belts out yet another orgasm. The bull settles back and orders me to lie on the bed face up, and tells the wife is to sit on my face with her ass directly above my mouth. While she continues to service the bull’s two friends orally I am extracting her bull’s load of cum from her beautiful ass, but told to keep it in my mouth and not to swallow.

One of the friends gets into a heated frenzy fucking your wife’s mouth, shoving his cock so deep his balls are slapping her chin, banging repeatedly, then pulling out, he makes her beg and plead him to cum in her mouth, making sure she emphasizes how desperate she is to taste his cum. He starts fucking her mouth again as though to grant her request but then pulls out, changing his mind, and shoots his load all over her face instead, laughing at her as he squeezes every last drop of jiz onto her forehead, her cheek and her chin. The last of the men shoves his cock in next and begins the same treatment, and tells her he will grant her wish if she promises not to swallow. She nods her head eagerly and moans passionately as she welcomes a beautiful load of cum past her lips and into her quivering mouth, stroking and squeezing every last drop from his engorged cock into the cum reservoir that is now her mouth.

My wife and I are instructed to face each other, kneeling on the bed and told to make out. Our open mouths press into each other, our tongues swizzlling around in two loads of cum, I’m overwhelmed with love and adoration for this incredible woman that I can’t stop kissing her repeatedly, sliding my lips through the cum on her cheeks, whispering to her how beautiful she is to me right now, that she is a Goddess, she is my Goddess, and that I worship the ground she walks upon.

You wife is very hot!!!

wifeownsme said:
Well I’d like to be the cuck in the situation so my scenario fantasizes that I am actually the husband and your stunningly beautiful wife is married to me. If I were the bull I could see me doing this but if I were her husband, what I’d like to see happen is one night the bull walks in without knocking with two of his friends that neither of us know. He’s pissed because he heard that his little slut wife has been playing with herself without his permission. So he grabs her, sits down and drapes her face down over his lap. He lifts her dress up over her waist, tears off her panties, ******** her naked ass to his two friends and spanks her hard for about ten minutes while the two other guys look on and laugh.

After those beautiful globes of hers are a crimson red the bull looks down and notices that the little ***** has become aroused by the sensation. Her pussy is glistening wet and swollen red. He invites his friends around to have a closer look and tells the wife to hold her ass up high with her legs spread to give them a better view. He puts her on the floor on her knees before him and chastises her for being such a horny slut, and adding that the experience has also aroused him. Your wife is ordered to start kissing his hard cock right through his jeans and to shamelessly beg to be allowed to put it into her mouth.

Finally he relents and she practically tears into his jeans, rips out his massive cock and thrust her face down onto it forcing it as deep into her mouth as it can possibly go. While she hungrily devours her bull’s cock he invites his two friends to start tearing off her clothes. She is told to let them, and if they become so inclined as to want to grope or fondle any part of her body in the process, she will do nothing to stop them. But your wife’s saliva is fast running down the shaft of her master’s cock and dripping off his balls so she is unconcerned at all that two strange men are stripping her naked and fingering her wet and swollen cunt.

She’s made to crawl naked on her hands and knees to the bedroom… down the hall, up the stairs, while all along the way the men are smacking her very willing behind. She is required to call herself, in a loud voice, a cock-loving *****, and to beg to be fucked like a party slut. She crawls up onto the bed, lying there touching herself like she is in that first picture. The three men circle the bed admiring their prize. I’m told to sit in the corner and watch. Her bull steps up onto the bed from behind and lifts her ass up to a kneeling position, then impales her dripping pussy from behind with his rock hard 10-inch shaft. Your wife screams as she pushes back invitingly, her pussy so drenched by now it slides in with incredible ease, and continues pushing back as he furiously pumps his cock into her so deep with every thrust that his balls slap against her clit.

Meanwhile his two friends circle around to the front and taking their turns shoving their cocks into her mouth. They pull out teasingly and make her beg for it; beg to get her mouth fucked like a *****. All three men move around her like a merry-go-round, taking turns pummeling her three well used openings. Your wife is on fire, now wildly uninhibited, she sucks and fucks uncontrollably, screaming loudly into one electrified orgasm after another. When her bull gets around behind again he finally dumps his load deep into your wife’s asshole as she belts out yet another orgasm. The bull settles back and orders me to lie on the bed face up, and tells the wife is to sit on my face with her ass directly above my mouth. While she continues to service the bull’s two friends orally I am extracting her bull’s load of cum from her beautiful ass, but told to keep it in my mouth and not to swallow.

One of the friends gets into a heated frenzy fucking your wife’s mouth, shoving his cock so deep his balls are slapping her chin, banging repeatedly, then pulling out, he makes her beg and plead him to cum in her mouth, making sure she emphasizes how desperate she is to taste his cum. He starts fucking her mouth again as though to grant her request but then pulls out, changing his mind, and shoots his load all over her face instead, laughing at her as he squeezes every last drop of jiz onto her forehead, her cheek and her chin. The last of the men shoves his cock in next and begins the same treatment, and tells her he will grant her wish if she promises not to swallow. She nods her head eagerly and moans passionately as she welcomes a beautiful load of cum past her lips and into her quivering mouth, stroking and squeezing every last drop from his engorged cock into the cum reservoir that is now her mouth.

My wife and I are instructed to face each other, kneeling on the bed and told to make out. Our open mouths press into each other, our tongues swizzlling around in two loads of cum, I’m overwhelmed with love and adoration for this incredible woman that I can’t stop kissing her repeatedly, sliding my lips through the cum on her cheeks, whispering to her how beautiful she is to me right now, that she is a Goddess, she is my Goddess, and that I worship the ground she walks upon.

You wife is very hot!!!

Fucking wow...hell yea.

Well, your wife is lovely! I would love to pepper her cum-splattered face with kisses! Love to see some more pics of her!! I hope for your sake she chooses to enjoy many cocks that aren't yours!

And what a show she puts on. I'd love to fill her in every hole and leave her for you to find. :)

I would love to spend some time cumming all over and in her too.

Users who are viewing this thread