Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

More of my slut

• Thread starter3vil
  • Start date

3vil

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2009
www.*****.com
My little slut getting used by a lover.

Attachments

• 1-03.jpg
    1-03.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 729
  • 1-08.jpg
    1-08.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 698
  • 1-12.jpg
    1-12.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 700
  • Love
Reactions: Bottomcuck
she is hot...how old is she.?

She is very pretty and sexy! Girls that like having their faces covered with cum are special in my book! Is your g/f, wife or ?

She looks like the type of ***** that sucks random stranger cock anytime and anyplace. Every time u kiss her there is a good chance you're tasting another guys jizz.

How do you feel about that your girlfriend maybe sucks/fucks other guys? How serious is your relationship? How long have you been together?

Yeah, she looks like the type of random ***** I've met at a grocery store or gas station then ended up fucking in the parking lot. I bet she goes out dressed like a ***** to run simple errands. Then she ends up gone longer than it takes to get a gallon of milk and returns looking slightly disheveled with cock on her breath or hot jizz soaking her short shorts cause she didn't wear panties.

You should ask her permission to organize a gang-bang so she can get fucked by at least 3 guys at once. I've seen the look of humiliation, lust, jealousy, and pleasure cross the faces of many different husbands as they watch their wives or girlfriends get fucked by multiple cocks.

I'd fuck her pussy and mouth then fill her slutty asshole with jizz.

awesome slut.... I'd employ her and be her boss ;)

What do the other guys think of having your gf on her knees sucking their cock and shooting warm cum in her mouth?

Users who are viewing this thread