Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

more of her

• Thread startergazalo
  • Start date

gazalo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 22, 2006
this 4th time iv post pics of her as said about her in drink shes game try most things but loves it realy rough and loves to be name called i like to know how you would use her so pls tell me what you think of her say what you like about her :)

Well,
I would start by getting her a few drinks to loosen her up. Then I would have her go down on my cock until I was ready to cum. I would cum all over her sweet ass. Then I would use the cum to lube up her ass for some real deep fucking. When I was done you would have to lick her clean. Sounds like a plan.

She's a hottie.....great body. You gotta be loving that.

Drinking games.....hmmmm. All sorts of possibilities come to mind there. Once we were well into our cups and even had a shot or two of something smooth, I'd mix her last drink very creatively by having a glass filled with ice. I'd use a cube to rub around those great looking nipples for a moment and then down her belly and over her inner thighs. With my thumb over the spout I'd have her hold those pussy lips up while I poured some Crown very slowly accross them into the waiting glasses of ice below. I'd let her splash some mixer in them and I'd stir with my cock and balls which she'd have to lick dry.

You could sit on the sidelines in a bedside chair and watch her. I'd, of course, return the favor of licking the Crown off her lips while she polished off her drink. After that she'd get rolled over and my attentions would center on that bum of hers. I'd say that a few light smacks on her cheeks would be fun. After that it be time to cool off the sting with another ice cube over the tender spots.

Already having her positioned with her ass in the air, back bowed.....it'd be too tempting.......I'd have to lick that pussy from behind and play with her bum some more. From there you could could squeeze the lube into her outstretched hand so she could reach back and rim her ass while I'm tounging her clit and getting into position to pump that pussy hard. I'd pump it until I pulled her back and thrust into her and came deeply. She'd be facing you so you could see the look on her face as my load is pumping into her cunt. Talk trash to her if you dare....because she is just getting ready to pay you back.

Next, I'd smack her on the ass twice and tell her to turn around and suck my cock hard again. I'd make her bow her back with her ass facing you so you could watch my hot cum begin to drip from her swollen cunt. While she was sucking me I'd reach back and rim her making sure that her ass was indeed well lubed.

I'd have her spin back around again and get on all fours....and then tell her to look you in the eye and call you a limped dick fucker. Feel free to talk trash back....call her some wicked shit because right about then I'm going to be guiding my cockhead into her asshole. The initial discomfort she feels will be directed back at you. As she gets over that part we'll starting gliding into each other...then I'd stop and tell her to push back on my cock....I'd tell her to keep the pace she wants pushing herself back and forth on all fours againt me with my cock going in and out of her ass. Having already cum and being stimulated by your hot wife's tight asshole is gonna have me up for as long as she wants to ride my dick. I'm gonna tell her to call you more names and even spit at you if she's so inclined while we are grinding. I'm gonna demand you throw me you shirt which I'll use to wipe my dick after I pull out of her ass. I'll loop it under her and around her hips and then pull it together just over the crack of her ass. While she is still on all fours I'll enter her cum soaked cunt with my cock again. Using your shirt to provide leverage... acting as a makeshift harness.... I'll start pulling her back into me harder. We will then begin to fuck at a pace that will leave her grunting in time to the slapping sound that her ass makes hitting my thighs. Smacks and deep gutteral grunts are all you are gonna hear until she throws her head back and begins to feel the orgasm coming. She will be close to yelling out by that point. After she comes, I'm gonna have her lay down on her back while I position my nuts and shaft over her mouth. She can lick and reach up and pump me until I come on her chest and belly.

At that point I'm gonna mix her another drink and me one as well. I'm going to make you get the fuck out of my chair while I sit down an prop my legs up on your bed and fire up a cigar. I hope that you take that opportunity to tell me that you don't allow smoking in you house. I'm kindly gonna remind you that seems minor compared to the fact that I just boned your wife and enjoyed having her impale herself on my cock....which she brought to life with her mouth and tounge. I'd sit there smugly and enjoy this sinking in while you were given directions to put your shirt back on and carefully clean up her tender pussy and ass. She and I would make small talk and enjoy our drinks.

You could wear a rubber and then fuck her if you could talk her into it.....but only so long as she was sucking me hard again. When I was ready I'd let her come over sit in my lap with her legs thrown over my shoulders. She'd be able to arch her back and grind into it and keep the pace she wanted.

Yup....you gotta a fine ass wife. Watching her gyrate and hearing the sounds of her being pleased would really a turn-on.

Gazalo,

your hott wifey looks like a ***** that is ready to service the men put in front of her... she should go through one of my sex slave training sessions to see what her full potential as a servicing slut really is! She will be mine to spank, finger and fuck anywhere I want - when I want.. bring her to Miami, FL...

Users who are viewing this thread