• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

more of her first black lover

• Thread starteryoungloversuk
  • Start date
wow she is lovely and looks i n heaven with that BBC, I am a good camera man if you want to go hands free and join in next time

wow is there some more and where did u meet this guy im in lancs

finest pics i have seen in a long time
the ones in the other topic made me so hard I just had to cum..

she looks amazing...love the one with her getting rimmed mmsure wish it was my tongue in there!!!

keep it up!

youngloversuk said:
...shes loving the comments
and I love her! She is so sensual, I wish I could listen her moans while she was with him.

posted mopre in other thread by accident but will carry on here

last ones this guy but have plenty of white guys...soon to have plenty of blacks though lol

you can see his 3 loads of cum deep inside her

Attachments

• 100_3192.JPG
    100_3192.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 611
  • 100_3213.JPG
    100_3213.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 596
she gave him a lift home in the morning and went for a coffe with him at work and met his mates

Coffe with the mates, Hmmmm???
Do you think that might lead to, dare I say, -------something more?

hi cleanup ..i was hoping it would lead to lots more but she went off him for some reason...such a shame eh

Users who are viewing this thread