Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

more like know what you think

• Thread startergazalo
  • Start date

gazalo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 22, 2006
well iv show some and not lot of replays looks like she must be 2 old or just dont look like she is fuckabel id realy love know how and what you would do with her and what you realy think of her she as had only 1 blk bull but as had few white meets love seeing her with the blk tho if im honest

gazalo said:
well iv show some and not lot of replays looks like she must be 2 old or just dont look like she is fuckabel id realy love know how and what you would do with her and what you realy think of her she as had only 1 blk bull but as had few white meets love seeing her with the blk tho if im honest

Your spelling is horrible but the lady is quite attractive. It would be nice to see a little more of that pussy, perhaps with someone else's cum seeping out.

One Hot Lady

Your women is one hot and sexy lady. I would love to meet up with that sexy thing and jsut fuck and suck her for hours. I would love to see her red swollen pussy lips around my hard purple throbbing cock. I would love to feel her pussy tighten as I squirt my cum deep inside her. SHe would tell you how great I am and to get your lttle ass and dick over her to lick her cum filled pussy clean,

Users who are viewing this thread