Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Montreal Cuckold seeking fisters for her

• Thread startercocubi
  • Start date

cocubi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2011
My Hot Latina Wife told me to find wealthy uncut men into fisting her large pussy...

Send a message and I will share more

Attachments

• MTigra 014.jpg
    MTigra 014.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 737
cocubi said:
My Hot Latina Wife told me to find wealthy uncut men into fisting her large pussy...

Your hot Latina wife looks good. But, if she is into being fisted, what difference does it make whether the "fister" is cut or uncut, wealthy or not...?

Just askin'...

thats what i'm sayin..either way this lady has a beat up pussy..would like to see pics..bet it feels like a hotdog down a hallway...how many times has she been torn or ripped?

Custer Laststand said:
Your hot Latina wife looks good. But, if she is into being fisted, what difference does it make whether the "fister" is cut or uncut, wealthy or not...?

Just askin'...

...that is a good one :)

...she look very sexy...hope you will keep feeding this post more pictures with your slut wife...Lets see that pussy over strached

what a woman

my wife also asks for the fisting. this is very hot for her to let her guard down and be comfortable with her large hole. any man says he likes tight pussy must have a small cock.......show us her large fuck hole your teasing us

Users who are viewing this thread