Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

MILF's anal training

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date

mKitty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 9, 2007
We've been getting mkitty's asshole ready so she can please her men with all holes. Would anyone please fake some BBC getting it?

Attachments

• AssTraining.JPG
    AssTraining.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 2,447
  • AT closer.JPG
    AT closer.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 2,817
You should start having her wearing rubber butt plugs every day to get her ass ready for cock.

Attachments

• colt.jpg
    colt.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 326
Wait a minute, I thought she went brazilian?? What's up with the redheaded bush?:confused:

About this thread

generaljimt said:
Wait a minute, I thought she went brazilian?? What's up with the redheaded bush?:confused:

Look at the post dates.

As far as anal - here's the deal. We gave it a shot, tested some toys, mKitty gave it an honest chance (you know she is not a prude). But it doesn't get her off. Not to mention, you don't need a phD in physics to realize that bigger isn't better in this case.

She considers it to be a treat to show her submission to a man she thinks is special enough. So far the only man in that category is me.

So mKitty has spoken: her chocolate starfish is by invitation only. If you have to ask if you're on the guest list, then you don't have an invitation.

yeah, right!

PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
Your story was good until you brough up rugburn on the asshole. Sorry - the girl in that picture has a freshly fucked ass. Not rugburn. The only way anyone could ever possibly get rugburn on their ass is if they have the flattest nastiest man ass in the world - and this girl obviously doesn't.

Oh yeah, you caught me!:rolleyes: That's exactly right. I lied that I didn't get fucked in the ass - on this site? :confused: , lol

This young man was too shy to eat my pussy this time,...he definitely wasn't going to fuck my ass, for several reasons. That night, when I mentioned that my pussy was going to be sore, he said "I'm sorry",lol. I had to tell him it was OK.

I wasn't even going to take pics from this experience, but the rugburn was new and interesting to us, so we took a picture to share.

Usually your posts seem insightful and occasionally have some good advice. Well here is some advice from mKitty: when you see something you don't understand, it is probably an opportunity for learning.

She says Thanks

PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
...I mean my apology. I've looked over your posts on here and your stories are consistant as are your pictures. There really was no reason to doubt you. Sometimes, you are right, I really need to pay more attention.

No problem, dude - don't we all. Also, she thinks it's funny that the guys seem way more interested in butt fucking than the girls...hmmm:eek:

While we're on the subject of consistency, let me say a little about that. If you start back at the original thread, you'll notice that we tried themes and ideas that have changed and evolved. We like to leave the posts as they are for the benefit of couples that are new or considering the lifestyle. We think it would help them to see that this lifestyle involves lots of communication and course-correcting. Well, at least that seems to be what it takes to make it lasting, that is, win-win-win. We started out trying to CHANGE our relationship, but discovered it made more sense to ADD to our relationship instead.

The only reason we edit our posts is for clarity, or if I screwed up the pics.

As always - Real, Honest, Fun

i need some of this kind of training!

Users who are viewing this thread