Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Micropenis Club

• Thread starterSissyForDawn
  • Start date

SissyForDawn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2023
North Carolina
My membership card I am required to carry by Hotwife.

#MICROPENISCUCK

IMG_20240328_104634.jpg

Reactions: PussyCleaner and summ1962
I have a micro penis too! Embarrassing!

Reactions: SissyForDawn
Niceguytoo said:
I have a micro penis too! Embarrassing!
I have accepted it now...used to be very embarrassing but enjoy the humiliation from the hotwife and others as the laugh and ridicule how small it is!

How about you?

SissyForDawn said:
I have accepted it now...used to be very embarrassing but enjoy the humiliation from the hotwife and others as the laugh and ridicule how small it is!

How about you?

Reactions: Northernewbie
I used to be hung but due to a medical procedure to remove my testosterone my dick shrunk to micro size! I think it would be easier if I had not been hung before!

Reactions: SissyForDawn
Someone had messaged to essentially say they were having a difficult time believing I was so small, when erect, that I would fall out. Hotwife has confirmed this happens by commenting on my post or on her own. The person asked me to do another condom "challenge" photo, when I was erect, and send them the link. Here it is...erect with the condom folded in half to show how much room is left! Any other hotwives want to confirm small penises do fall out a lot during sex...just so this person does not think I make this up?

#MICROPENISCONDOMCHALLENGE

PLC.jpg
20240628_074917.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife
Fully erect I was barely over 3 inches this week (went to snap pic and it shrank just a smidge). Hotwife's last several Bulls/Boyfriends averaged 9 inches, and she is currently talking to her next potential Bull who is 10 inches.

Not even sure how to describe the humiliation I feel when I see the actual difference in size between my penis and their cocks. How would all of you describe my micropenis compared to those true cocks? Humiliating or insulting comments welcome and encouraged.

Pmp5.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4sure, natasnaikul and TxMatureHotWife
SissyForDawn said:
Fully erect I was barely over 3 inches this week (went to snap pic and it shrank just a smidge). Hotwife's last several Bulls/Boyfriends averaged 9 inches, and she is currently talking to her next potential Bull who is 10 inches.

Not even sure how to describe the humiliation I feel when I see the actual difference in size between my penis and their cocks. How would all of you describe my micropenis compared to those true cocks? Humiliating or insulting comments welcome and encouraged.

Pmp5.jpg
Maybe you and my Hubby should rub your little "Clitties" together and see what happens. 😘

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, sissytinyvirgin and SissyForDawn
TxMatureHotWife said:
Maybe you and my Hubby should rub your little "Clitties" together and see what happens. 😘
"We wish for our cocks to be big!". Nope, didnt work...just two pathetic guys rubbing penises together! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: newcucka, DawnW and TxMatureHotWife
SissyForDawn said:
"We wish for our cocks to be big!". Nope, didnt work...just two pathetic guys rubbing penises together! 😭
Third cuck here wants to play with sissy clitty too

• Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife and SissyForDawn
My husband. But I still love him.
It does grow to a reasonable size tho.
Does that count?

20230114_142454.jpg

• Love
Reactions: alabaniaxtx and Lovasianladies
mrs redback said:
My husband. But I still love him.
It does grow to a reasonable size tho.
Does that count?

20230114_142454.jpg
Still looks and sounds like a micropenis!

Reactions: mrs redback
SissyForDawn said:

Pmp5.jpg
Dude, be grateful that Dawn can experience the joys of cocks bigger than your tiny stub. I can't imagine that poor woman trying to get any satisfaction out of that during your marriage. Thank goodness she has you trained to accept your obedient and submissive position in her life. Be a good sub and keep her happy with many more big cocks.

• Love
Reactions: sissygerda, MatureCockWhore and SissyForDawn
4sure said:
Dude, be grateful that Dawn can experience the joys of cocks bigger than your tiny stub. I can't imagine that poor woman trying to get any satisfaction out of that during your marriage. Thank goodness she has you trained to accept your obedient and submissive position in her life. Be a good sub and keep her happy with many more big cocks.
Love that she has found several bulls to fuck over the years...and yes, I am trained to follow her directions which includes cleaning her after her dates. Then I go back to my bedroom with the taste of bull cum in my mouth to sleep, so she can sleep without me trying to rub my caged micropenis on her. Picture a dog humping someones leg...I am not allowed to even do that!

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and 4sure
DawnW said:
Still looks and sounds like a micropenis!
Yes it is a micropenis but it is fun to play with. I do like playing with small penises. But I must admit I do enjoy a bigger cock now and again. A girl needs that filled up feeling that a micro cant achieve.

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin, ckc, 4sure and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread