Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Michelle...ma belle (my beautiful) hot wife

• Thread starterhubbyhw
  • Start date

hubbyhw

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 14, 2007
www.69michelle.blogspot.com
All the pics here of my beautiful wife Michelle have been downsized from 1.2MB to sometimes less than 40 KB due to the file transfer mechanism used by the forum. To see the second, and by far the best, set of six pictures at 1.2 MB that I took.

Michelle & Bill

Attachments

• 7 010.jpg
    7 010.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,180
  • 8 022.jpg
    8 022.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,403
  • 8 025.jpg
    8 025.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 633
your wife is very sexy i would love to have some time with her

i'd love to give your wife 10" of hard black cock...love the unshaved pussy

She is indeed beautiful! She looks inviting on those satin sheets!! :)

Gonna go check out your blog :)

I cannot believe it

I went to your site. And just beacuse you say she is in her mid forties and a grnadmother I would assumed she is in her 30s.

Michelle, you are a fantastic woman.

I live in Atlanta, I will travel soon to DC. Second week of august. We could probably meet. or whenever you are in Atlnata we can meet.

I m into slow intense sex.

My warmest, hottest congratulations

Last edited by a moderator:
This Is Good

What a nice lady, with such a beautiful lickable pussy. Hot legs nice titties, for sure the whole package. Thanks okdeacon

Thanks for your kind comments

Michelle and I both want to thank all of you for your kind comments on her pics and on our homepage. In the past couple of days we have had over 200 hits on our blog, thanks again for your interest.

Lv. M & B

Users who are viewing this thread