• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mexican Wife's 1st BBC (part 2)

• Thread startermexWife
  • Start date

mexWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 17, 2007
As I knelt between John’s legs, all the years of fanticizing about black men overwhelmed me. I could smell his manhood…the muskiness of his anus…his balls. I licked the underside of his scrotum…took each of his balls into my mouth in turn. Licking them…sucking them. I slid him slightly forward in his chair until I had access to his anus. I licked around the outer edges of his hole until he begin to moan slightly. I could hear him muttering, “lick it baby”, as I tongued it. I worked the tip of my tongue into his hole, circling round and round, in and out. Here I was, a supposed proper Mexican businesswoman, wife, mother, naked, on my knees between the legs of a black man, my tongue in his asshole.
As I licked his ass I masturbated his cock. After I had licked his asshole for some time, he reached down and grabbed me by the hair, pulling my head up. “Suck it baby…suck my cock”, he said as he held my face upward. I rose to my feet, and bending over at the waist took my first black cock into my mouth. As I stood, bent at the waist, my mouth went up and down on John’s cock. As I moved my mouth up and down I also used my hand to masturbate him. Then John stood up and pushed me back on my knees, his cock in my mouth. He locked his hands behind my head and began stroking in and out of my mouth…fucking my mouth. I could feel his cock swell and suddenly he came in my mouth. The taste of his cum almost caused me to orgasm. He was breathing hard as he sat back down in the chair. I swallowed the remainder of his cum as he pulled me into his lap, giving me Tequila from his glass. John was telling me how lovely I was. What a good cock sucker I was…that I was the best he ever had. As I sat naked in this black man’s lap many thoughts were going through my mind. My black fantasy was now reality. And it was not over yet.
As I sat naked in his lap, I could feel his cock hardening again. He told me to stand and turn around…to bend over. Still sitting, John spread my cheeks, inspecting my most private parts. He was also telling me what a nice pussy I had…what a sweet little asshole. He began to lick my asshole, returning the favor that I had given him. He licked up and down my pussy crack. Mi Dios, it felt SO GOOD! He then stood up and began to rub his black cock up and down my pussy crack. At the same time he was asking if I wanted his dick…if I wanted his big black cock inside me. “Oh God fuck me John…I want it mi bebe…I want your black cock”, I was begging. I had never talked like that in sex before, but I was so excited. John began to work it into me. It took several seconds to get it all the way into me. Finally, after over 20 years of imagining, I had 11” of black cock in my Mexican pussy. I moaned in pleasure as John long stroked…short stroked. He had a finger inside my anus moving it in and out. “Do you want it in the ass mami…do you want my black cock in your ass baby”, he was saying. I was screaming, “yes…yes…yes”, as his cock exploded, shooting his sperm deep into me. I shuttered with pleasure. My 1st black dick…WONDERFUL!
After that first fuck I returned to John’s lap and we talked and had another drink of Tequila. Since my husband was not home I had decided to spend the night in the hotel with John. As I got into bed with my black lover I thought about the unexpected nature of this encounter, how it would effect me. After getting into bed John fucked me in the missionary position slowly…sweetly, giving me several nice orgasms and shooting his sperm into me once more. In the morning I awakened when I felt John tryin to enter me from the rear. I positioned myself to accept his cock and with his chest against my back, his hands cupping my breasts, I once again accepted his cum inside me.
Finally it was time to rise. I gave John a going away present of sorts. As he sat on the edge of the bed knelt before him, working his cock hard again with my fingers. I slowly masturbated him and when I felt his cock swell I told him to stand up. I opened my mouth and he shot his cum into my mouth from several inches away. Afterward we showered together and got dressed. I drove John to his car and there we said goodbye. Until the next time.
My first black experience was complete.

Users who are viewing this thread