Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Met another fan last night!!

• Thread starterLady J
  • Start date

Lady J

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2008
www.allaverageamateur.com
I went out last night to meet another of my fans!! I took my "Daddy" just so he could watch & take pics for me to share with all of you! I told him that he had better take good pics or he wouldnt be allowed to watch next time! So you all tell me did he take good enough pics??

ladyjbanner2.jpg

Attachments

• Michael 011.jpg
    Michael 011.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,162
  • Michael 070.jpg
    Michael 070.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,215
You go girlfriend

You are absolutly beutiful with your man. I can tell by your face this was not planned. Great pictures and wish I knew more girls like you in the Jacksonville Fl. area.

XOXO
Tammy

ddd904@yahoo.com

Good pix....

Lady J,

VERY nice. I especially like your photo on the left — it shows your face off well (you're very attractive); your expression conveys erotic pleasure. Your white stockings and top provide good contrast with your lover.

Your photo on the right displays your tattoos well. I like them.

Best wishes—

Custer

Great pictures let him take the creampie pic as he pulls out hope you are not on the pill when he does

God your so F'ing hot! I would sooooooo love to fuck you too.

You go girl!

Users who are viewing this thread