Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Meeting him first?

• Thread starterInterestedAgain
  • Start date

InterestedAgain

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2008
If your GF/Wife was talking to another man on the internet and he knew you where aware of this: and they arranged for you to meet him alone to see if he was ok and to talk about her and what might happen> would you be comftable with this and do you think it would be quite a turn on too?

oh yes

i would love it if my wife asked me that. ive been wanting that for a long time.

I would feel honored to meet the man my wife is considering as a sex partner. Getting to know the man and filling him in on her would be quite a turn on for me, and would also insure that she would have a great first meeting with him as he would already know what she likes to have done to her.

I'd also like to take it one step further by meeting him a second time with my wife too. That way I could make a proper introduction, and be there as they meet face to face for the first time. I'd like to watch as they got comfortable with each other and started to get more intimate. It would just make it more of a cuck experience as I would be "giving her" away to him.

Nothing wrong with meeting him alone of course, but typically the couple will meet another man together, especially when first contact is via the Internet.

But, if I was the 'other man' I would be very suspect of such an invitation. Sounds to me like the hubby is 'pretending' that his wife is interested, when in fact she has no knowledge of this lifestyle. IE, it's just the hubby's fantasy, and he is the author of his wife's Internet correspondence.

Glenn said:
Nothing wrong with meeting him alone of course, but typically the couple will meet another man together, especially when first contact is via the Internet.

But, if I was the 'other man' I would be very suspect of such an invitation. Sounds to me like the hubby is 'pretending' that his wife is interested, when in fact she has no knowledge of this lifestyle. IE, it's just the hubby's fantasy, and he is the author of his wife's Internet correspondence.

That's why you always have a telephone conversation first. ;)

every time

I have met alone with every guy she has ever considered meeting. As we all know, there is frequently a great disparity between what people on the Internet claim to be and what they really are.

I would not be much of a husband if I did not do my best to ensure my wife is safe and not ******* to someone that makes her uncomfortable. If a guy isn't willing to have that face to face conversation with me, he'll never have a shot at her.

So far all the people my wife has been with have been approved by us both. When we went into this, we agreed that this was the best way to do it.

For a while, I didn't like the idea of her bedding some guy I didn't like or find sexy.

But now I'm starting to think that it would be hot if I let her chose whoever she wanted and if I didn't like the guy, then so be it. I think there would be some extra psychological pleasure to it.

So far, I think she's just been picking people who are like me or who she thinks wouldn't threaten me. I wonder who she would want if I said I had no say in it.

Our first time I did meet the guy first, this helped as an intermediate step that helped reassure my wife that I had met the guy and thought he was worth a face to face meeting with her.

We arranged to meet again for golf and my wife was just going to ride the cart, but it rained and we went to a movie, then dinner and dancing. At first she wasn't super attracted to the guy, but after a nice dinner and a few drinks they slow danced and she decided she would retire to his hotel room nearby.

I undressed her for him, actually fucked her first, he ate my creampie and said it was 'delicious'. Watching her suck his black cock (only slightly larger than mine, but he made her cum repeatedly) and having a front row seat as he pounded her pussy lifting her to repeated squirting orgasms was surreal!

I haven't always met the guy first, but I think it helped lower her fears the first time...

Meeting men who want to fuck wife.

DEFINITELY!! That is my mode of operation! I am the one who finds the guys for her. I am the one who "interviews" them to see if they are the right fuck for her. When I talk with them, I tell them just what she likes, and I have pussy-photos of her to show them. I love to see guys looking at photos of my wife's naked hairy cunt and hear them say "Boy, would I love to fuck that!"

And, during the interview, I manage to use the phrase "fuck my wife" several times to let them know I am very serious. If they pass my tests, then I invite them to the motel room and let her meet them. One guy told us he had ten inches, so we had him drop his pants and show her. He had close to it, so he got to fuck her.

I definitely believe the husband should be involved in selecting men to fuck his wife. That is the husband's job, in my opinion, to find the cocks his wife needs to get her sexual satisfaction. Any husband who will notgo out and find the men to fuck his wife that she wants is a wimpy-assed bastard!

REAL MEN BRING OTHER MEN HOME TO FUCK THEIR WIVES!!!!!

TexasCuck said:
That's why you always have a telephone conversation first. ;)

Only if the wife is part of that conversation, otherwise the hubby could be lying about his wife's involvement.

Users who are viewing this thread