Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Me the cuck, my friend the Bull

• Thread startercuckme6868
  • Start date
C

cuckme6868

My wife has been fooling around with my friend every once in a while since last year when him and I went to the beach. He came out of the shower with just a towel on and had a huge hanging buldge. I told my wife and she finally agreed after 4 years of bugging her to take on a lover that he'd be the one she would like to fuck . They have done all but fuck since the only rule is fucking only with me present. He came on her pussy once and her belly once after sliding that thing between her pussy lips with no penetration. We are trying to get the deal done but it hasn't worked out yet. She kissed, licked and sucked it some too only to come home to me and shoving her tongue in my mouth which she rarely does.

Attachments

• 2011-03-16 05.14.30.jpg
    2011-03-16 05.14.30.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 759
  • 2011-03-12 18.37.43.jpg
    2011-03-12 18.37.43.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 709
hey dude, sorry to "rain on your parade" but the photo of the bull was posted by Jp4747 on 01-08-2011 on a thread labeled, my 50 year old slut wife...;)

Oh no worries mate all sunshine here because although that may be true about the big cock picture my wife has confirmed that my friends cock is almost exactly the same size I have no real picture of him yet. Everything else is 100% true and real!

didn't mean it in a hurtful way. i just don't think we should be taking other people's pics and reposting them as our own. good luck to you and your wife. i also would like to see my wife with someone that big........:D

No offense taken, I will post his when I get one which may be a while as he is playing hard to get. The other picture is definately me as is the one in my profile with a semi...

Well holy shit. Last night my friend sent my wife a picture of his cock in its full glory didn't think that would happen. Tonight he is supposed to come to our house after work and she wants him to take a picture of her with his cock in her mouth, gonna be a long day at work thinking about that prospect. She is at the end of her period cycle so not sure if they will actually fuck or not I know she wants to real bad and now after seeing his cock I know why. Lol. If I get some pictures of that I will post them. Wish us luck!

i believe Dr. Dre has the answer to this vexing
conundrum

He backed out tonight so i fugure I'll show what hopefully he'll be pumping into my wife sooner or later. She is with him now trying to get him to come up anyway. I keep telling her she is too anxious.....

Attachments

• IMG950869.jpg
    IMG950869.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 568
She couldn't convince him to come back to the house and fuck but you can see what she talked him into. She told me she deep throated him once he was hard, all the way down to his pubes which totally took me by suprise seeing how she never in 20+ years did this to me. I am 6 inches hard and he is about 8 inches hard and much thicker. She said she just wanted to try it to see if she could cause she never did that to anyone becuse she has TMJ in her jaw. This was when we got home after I went to find them in a parking lot. When I hopped in the van with them I said not to mind my being there. Seeing them kissing and my wife rubbing his cock through his pants while kissing turned me on so much more than I thought. When we got home she shoved her tongue in my mouth so I could taste him. Wow what an experience so far. We are both nervous and excited for more but this is our first time ever doing this with anyone...

Attachments

• 2011-03-269501.24.31.jpg
    2011-03-269501.24.31.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 427
  • 2011-03-269501.23.55.jpg
    2011-03-269501.23.55.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 417
Damn, my wife told me she took him in her mouth all the way down to his pubes and I missed it. She won't put my little guy in her mouth let alone lick it. Guess he has her hooked on that big cock. I interrupted just as he was getting ready to blow his load. I pulled up next to them in the parking lot and he got worried and yanked his pants up. I got in the van with them and told them not to let me stop them. They started making out as my wife rubbed his cock through his jeans and he played with her tits since she had her shirt open. Man I got hard instantly wonder what that means....very surreal I can't wait till they fuck. My wife says she wants it more now than I do and wants him to cum deep in her pussy. She said she is gonna lock me up first too, ugh I hope not!

any updates? ur wife definitly has the hot slut nails going on

Yes I know updates are slow but this is a first time for all three of us and he is kinda dragging it on a little. Here is a pussy shot she sent him to masturbate to while he was out of town. She told him she wished it was his cock in her and not her finger. She is definitely hooked on his big cock because she would NEVER do this for while we were in the bedroom or otherwise let alone let me take a picture. I have been letting her read along and she thinks I'm nuts, so please let her know what you guys think and maybe she'll let me have and post more pictures. He sent her a great picture of his cock but she said she is keeping that one to her self. :(

Attachments

• 2011-05-159521.43.15.jpg
    2011-05-159521.43.15.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 214
Last Friday she met up with him to make out and give him a blow job that I told her to have him video tape. Hole lee hell!!! She did NOT disappoint me or him. She told him she was going to swallow his load before they started. He kept telling her he was going to cum and she jerked and sucked him harder till he blew in her mouth not missing a drop. I never would have believed it if I didn't see it for myself because she never did that for me, now I'm jealous. After she finished he told her that she was bad and I agree. Guess she will be swallowing cum from his cock every chance she gets now. Seeing her holding and sucking his cock made me realize just how big he really is now, can't wait to see it in person.

Sorry I wanted to post Pics from the video!

Attachments

• 2011-05-26 03.36.44.jpg
    2011-05-26 03.36.44.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 2011-05-26 03.38.07.jpg
    2011-05-26 03.38.07.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 196
  • 2011-05-26 03.39.18.jpg
    2011-05-26 03.39.18.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 219
Started thread in wife pix

Moved over to wife pix since she started getting pics and a video of them messing around. The boyfriend is now a Lover as they have had sex last week. She loves his amazing cock and wants more....

cuckme6868 said:
Sorry I wanted to post Pics from the video!

she definetly looks like shes enjoying that hot cock! any pics of her after hes used it?

Users who are viewing this thread