• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Me and BBC for your approval

• Thread starterUntamedJane
  • Start date

UntamedJane

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 2, 2011
My lovely hubby took these pics of me enjoying my favorite BBC to date. This is my second time to be with him (3/18/2011). I would love to fuck him every night, but my poor pussy can not handle it.

Attachments

• UntamedJane_001.JPG
    UntamedJane_001.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 245
  • UntamedJane_002.JPG
    UntamedJane_002.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 282
  • UntamedJane_003.JPG
    UntamedJane_003.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 328
  • UntamedJane_004.JPG
    UntamedJane_004.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 424
Last edited by a moderator:
UntamedJane said:
My lovely hubby took these pics of me enjoying my favorite BBC to date. This is my second time to be with him (3/18/2011). I would love to fuck him every night, but my poor pussy can not handle it.

Your pussy would learn to take it; however, your hubby might fall out all of the time or you could always make him feel good and ask"Are you in me yet?"

OMG! how big was that cock? I'd love one that size.

rcandj1 said:
Your pussy would learn to take it; however, your hubby might fall out all of the time or you could always make him feel good and ask"Are you in me yet?"

First of all, I do not want or need to humiliate my hubby. I love him more than any BBC ever and he is the only person in our 26 years together to make me cum. We have been in the lifestyle for 6 years now and NO other man can do to me what he can. Secondly, do not assume that I need BBC to satisfy me. You do not know me and I never said that is why I am here.

sak1121 said:
OMG! how big was that cock? I'd love one that size.
He is over 10". He is very good at what he does and I have a lot of fun with him. When he leaves however, I have to have my hubby make me cum. No other man has been able to do that to me.

Good For you

I am happy for you, how honest you re in your relationship with your hubby and with your BBC how long you been in this lifestyle? I admire your hubby how he let you serve BBC. I am Dark complected man and would love to find couple like you who enjoy other man keep up and enjoy your life

albertchip said:
I am happy for you, how honest you re in your relationship with your hubby and with your BBC how long you been in this lifestyle? I admire your hubby how he let you serve BBC. I am Dark complected man and would love to find couple like you who enjoy other man keep up and enjoy your life
Thank you for the kind response.
I enjoy pleasing a BBC. I hope they enjoy pleasing me as well.

Attachments

• UntamedJane_007.JPG
    UntamedJane_007.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 222
Jane,looks like you are really enjoying that big black cock!tks

Users who are viewing this thread