Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

married slut northern virginia

• Thread starterhw4bbd
  • Start date
H

hw4bbd

Married couple in northern virginia looking for slut wife to get fucked by
big black cock monday daytime.

Alexandria Black Man

40 yr. old professional brother in Alexandria during the week. Let's talk about your request. 6'0 250, 8 thick, right for her.

Definitely enjoy couples and slut wife who luvs to get black dick!! Monday works good for me too. 5'9" 180lbs...athletic build...contact me if interested....xtc4u1st@yahoo.com

Black Knight

Monday's or anyday really works for me if given time to plan. My job allows me flexibility of schedule and I would love to meet and fill your wife's ass with hot BBC. In interested pm me here.

hello, my name is Bill. I'm a 49yo single straight blkm drug and disease free from Wash DC 5 9' 170 pounds with a slender athletic build and about 9 inches .You can e-mail me at billb18922@yahoo.com. I am flexible and interested in meeting a couple who is looking for real meets.if you like heavy cummers and exploders, I'm your guy.

hello

my name is Bill. I'm a 49yo single straight blkm from wash DC, 5 9' 170 pounds with a slender athletic build and 9 thick inches. i know you guys are getting a lot of responses so I figured I'd give you a holla. I'm drug and disease free,employed and I know how to conduct myself in public and private. Sexually I'm aheavy cummer and exploder, can go for a while. I'm trying to get with a couple or female in the area.I have met a few people on this site.
If interested get back with me at billb18922@yahoo.com.
Bill

Users who are viewing this thread