Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Married & Looking for Discreet Black Male

• Thread starterheatherinmaine
  • Start date

heatherinmaine

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 6, 2005
Hi...I am 28, 5'4" & 128lbs. I have brown hair and hazel eyes. I am seeking a single or married black male (18-48 y/o) for a discreet no strings attached long term relationship (no swingers). You must be drug and certainly disease free. Contact me at heatherinmaine@yahoo.com

Whats up Heather? Yo do you travel? I'm a 22 y/o BBC in VA with a FAT DICK and constantly horny. If you are ever in VA, I want to do some things to you!

Are you willing to explore?

I am looking for a white woman.. who can handle her business in and out of the bedroom. This must be a discrete encounter... I will respect you and I ask the same of you…. I'm 30 …single (but looking).. well - educated... Wall St. professional.. well hung( over 8 inches and thick)… now with that in mind... I reside in the TriState area (NJ), however I travel to several different areas for business regularly.. have pics..
mrblkwallst@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread