Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

mari brazilian is back

• Thread startermcbruja
  • Start date
Hey McBruja, good to have you back.
Any luck getting your wife a hung stud?
If she has any interest in that whatsoever, I assure you there would be a long list of well-hung, hung and fit volunteers on a moment's notice. :cool:

McBruja, that's the perfect position for a 10" BBC to fuck her!
She wants it too...., if I remember correctly.:cool:

10" or longer

10" or longer
here hubby and me fucking

I'm not sure if she could take longer than 10"...
But it's a nice fantasy for her... lol!:cool:

Hi McBruja Mari Brazilian,

mcbruja said:
10" or longer. Here hubby and me fucking.

Thank you for your pics, they're very nice. :) Your face-down photos (your favorite pose) are not as good, though, as those showing your face which is very pretty. The photo in this post, "Here hubby and me fucking," for instance, is a very good one :p — probably the best of those you've posted so far, I would say.

Maybe you could find a new favorite pose that includes your beautiful face? A possibility would be to hold a contest.... post photos of yourself in various poses you think may be good, and see which one(s) forum members think is, or are, the best.

Welcome back! :D

—Custer

some more coming soon

OK?

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely recognize her in pics 2 and 3, but who's riding cowgirl in pic 1?
BTW McBruja, is that you underneath in pic 1, or is Mariella a bonafide HotWife now?:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mari Brazilian,

mcbruja said:
Some more coming soon. OK?

OK! These three are nice pics (post 13). That's a GREAT smile on the right as you show us your tits. Your face and your tits are VERY pretty as you hold them out for us.

The one on the left is exceptionally good. You appear very skilled at riding your man. Keep it up!

The one in the center is a nice close-up.

As I recall from your earlier thread, you wanted to become a hotwife. Do your photos imply you've succeeded?

—Custer

2 more for you guys
View attachment 53449

1164917449.jpg

Gotta say, McBruja, I can definitely understand why you want to see your incredibly sexy wife by a well-hung stud (or two).

I also am curious to know if Mariella has made any progress toward becoming a HotWife...?:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread