• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

March Madness

• Thread starterpantyboyhubby
  • Start date

pantyboyhubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2005
Hi all.
Just wanted to say that not being a basketball fan, I am loving march madness. My wife watches it and so I have to also. But this year it has occured to me just how fun it is to watch. Not because of the sport, but because of who plays it. What better to display the power, grace and athleticism of Black Men than this sport. OMG! I am so in love with all of them. Tall, dark and handsome. So many fantasies have been going through my mind about my wife dragging me to a game somewhere and getting to meet some of these gorgeous, Sexy men. I can only imagine how intimidated i would be around them, even though many are half my age. Yes i know it's a generalization but just look at the numbers. Many teams don't even start a white guy. My favorite part of the experience is watching the cute white cheerleaders route on their favorite players and wondering how many have hooked up!
Happy sporting.
Suzi

Well, I like to watch basketball too, for almost the same reasons. I want my wife to be excited about watching the guys...

check out classic sports and watch the games replayed from the 70's when they used to wear short shorts!

Users who are viewing this thread