Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Make my wife wet!

• Thread startermnkylve
  • Start date

mnkylve

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2005
Show her your big cocks and tell her how you would use her.

Love the bodystocking. I've been hinting to my wife that she should get one. If I talk her into it I'll have to take some pics for you guys.

I would love to get her wet i would love to fuck her with my fat black cock she would ask me to use a condom because she is not on birth control i would get out my speacial condom witch i prepare for sexy hot wives like her it is not soaking in spermacide as it should be mine are soaking in baby oil causes the rubber to perish but not at first so your wife will think she is protected as my big fat cock sinks into her fertile married twat then the real hard fucking starts i keep looking at the rubber waiting for that pop then it happens and i make some deep strokes into her pussy this pushes the fat crown of my black cock out the top of the broken rubber i make sure that every stroke is balls deep now the crown of my cock kissing your wifes hot cervix by now i am talking your wife into begging me to spunk up her married cunt and give her a black baby my big black balls are going to fire my load of potent thick spunk into your sexy wifes hot fertile belly as you watch i will flood her birth canal with my potent seed and plant my baby in your wife do you want me to tell you more if you do ask wife to do sum upskirt pics with stockings susspenders showing her cunt in and out of white panties

Cant Say For

Because if and when i ever saw those BIG BEAUTIFUL PUSSY LIPS in person, i am afraid i might go berserk. Then it would be a fact that no one can tell you what a lust crazy, berserk, hard dicked, pussy loving man, might do. But i can assure you it would something that would make her cum all over herself. :D okdeacon

That's a very pretty pussy. I'd say she needs her lips stretched and I happen to have the proper tool for such work.

Users who are viewing this thread