Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Make me watch while you fuck her

• Thread starterBare Barb
  • Start date

Bare Barb

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 27, 2011
Anyone want to give my wife a good fucking in front of me? Tell me what you want to do to her.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,111
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 847
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,119
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,026
She looks great, would love to punish that sweet looking cunt of hers. More pics please.

...VERY ATRACTIVE WIFE...Can u plase tell us if she like BBC.?

I'd make her hold your puny little dick with one hand while I slide my big thick one into her wet little cunt so she can truly realize how much better it is with a real man

She looks like she'd be good to have raw and rough. I'd fuck her face till she's taking me balls deep and then fuck the cunt until I'm finished.

Thanks

Thank You Lady.! It is marvellous to find that there is such a Nice Lady who is not 18 anymore and is willing to show Her Beautiful Naked Body with FACE , thank You very much. All the Best for You. I could look at Her with Legs opened, kissing with Other men, not Only with Husband etc.
Thank You.!!!

woooooooooooooooooooow

____________________________________________________________________________________
anyone like to ditry talk about your WIFE msg me or PM me MY ID IS:-
nilu_nilesh1 [at] yahoo.com

She is beautiful. Would lick her until she came and lick her more/

Users who are viewing this thread