Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Made to post.....

• Thread starterhubsub
  • Start date

hubsub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 29, 2007
My wife has made me post these pics of what I have to wear to satisfy her....

Attachments

• P4250029.jpg
    P4250029.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 774
  • P4250033.jpg
    P4250033.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 839
More humiliation for me, lots more satisfaction for her....

Look at the results.....(it looks like cum in her pussy, sadly for me, just lube and pussy juice).....

Attachments

• P4250040.jpg
    P4250040.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 551
  • P4250031.jpg
    P4250031.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 568
Could it get worse.....

Of course - now she wants to stretch her ass with a 'real-man's' cock.....first she lubes herself(never done that for me), then she sodomises herself on the cock.....

Attachments

• P4250049.jpg
    P4250049.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 302
  • P4250052.jpg
    P4250052.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 405
Stretched like never before.....

The results.....I think I may have lost these holes(apart from mercy fucks)....

Attachments

• P4250055.jpg
    P4250055.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 422
  • P4250061.jpg
    P4250061.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 477
Why....

....has my wife never cum when I fuck her? Yet every time she makes me fuck her with the strap-on she cums over and over again. Mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spoon - for every position, at least one cum each time. And, she squirts until it drenches the bed. Not once has she squirted with my cock....

man from downunder

I am also from downunder,would make you watch while servicing your wife& then have you change the sheets in the bed while your wife cleans my cock with her mouth

Hubsub,

hubsub said:
My wife has made me post these pics of what I have to wear to satisfy her.

That's very reasonable and appropriate. It's also a good sign... very positive... that when your wife told you what to do, you did it.

hubsub said:
Now, she wants to stretch her ass with a 'real-man's' cock.

That's to be expected. The (hollow, evidently) strap-on dildo or cock-sleeve your wife requires you to wear is an expression of her desire for a larger cock, obviously. She probably began fantasizing about having a well-hung lover as soon as she began requiring you to use your "cock expander." It was only a matter of time until she began telling you openly about her desire...

hubsub said:
First she lubes herself (she's never done that for me), then she sodomises herself on the cock.

So, your wife likes it anally... interesting. Many married women don't allow their husbands to fuck them anally, because... well, you know... they feel they need to maintain appearances, and suspect their husbands won't respect them as "proper married women" if they allow that. But, with lovers it's different. They don't want to become known as "uptight" or "prissy," so nothing — including anal fucking — is off the table...

Anyway — since the hollow dildo your wife requires you wear when she fucks you is substantially larger than your cock, she requires lubrication. It sounds like she doesn't feel your cock is large enough (in circumference) to make it worthwhile for her to bother with that, otherwise...

hubsub said:
Why has my wife never cum when I fuck her? Yet every time she makes me fuck her with the strap-on she cums over and over again. Mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spoon - for every position, at least one orgasm each time.

Lots of women can't orgasm from vaginal intercourse with (evidently) men who have about average- to smaller-than-average size cocks.

Such women often can, however, orgasm — i.e., cum with a clitoral orgasm — if their man goes down on them and gives them cunnilingus. Thus, you might consider expanding your repertoire and becoming your wife's cuntsucker. See (for instance):

Cunnilingus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, some women can orgasm from analingus. Since your wife likes taking your expanded cock (so to speak) anally, perhaps she is among them. Thus, you might consider further expanding your repertoire and also becoming her asskisser. See (for instance):

Anilingus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Regarding both of the above, see:

Queening:
The Fine Art of Queening and:

Chin Dildos:
The Accommodator Chin Dildos, Face Dildos, Head Dildos, Facial Dildos and:

Queening Furniture (“Queens and Kings”):
queens and kings-queening and:

Queening Furniture (“Fetish Furniture Factory”):
Fetish Furniture Factory

(For position possibilities, under "Queens and Kings furniture" click on "its origins" then scroll down to the "queening gallery... 'queening, anyone?' ")

Women who orgasm readily, oftentimes repeatedly, when they fuck a lover with a significantly larger-than-average cock do so (it appears) as a result of having what might be called a "second g-spot"* or, more generically, a "second area of sensitivity" deep in their vaginas that is stimulated by longer cocks — especially by cocks that are both longer and larger in circumference. This appears to be the case with your wife.

*A woman's "normal" G-spot is located only about 2-1/2 inches inside her vagina, as you probably know. (This, of course, is the reason many dildo's are turned upward at the end.) If your wife doesn't experience "G-spot vaginal orgasms" when she fucks you, conceivably that may be because your cock doesn't have sufficient circumference. But, that's just speculation.

hubsub said:
And, she squirts until it drenches the bed. Not once has she squirted with my cock.

That's very cool. It's a real turn-on if a woman female-ejaculates during orgasm. You're very fortunate that your wife does that, and to have discovered (with her insistence, it sounds like) a means for giving her orgasms that are so intense she ejaculates.

—Custer

Thanks....

.....Custer. I have made my wife cum by licking her pussy or fingering it, and she does let me lick her ass. My point is, I have never once made her cum with my cock, but she can't stop cumming when I fuck her with the strap-on. I hope she never gets a dildo with a suction cup base - she may never need me again. At least this way my cock gets to go into her cunt, though I can't feel her cunt obviously. I'm turned on by the idea that she will eventually want to try the real thing - though scared for what that might mean at the same time.

hubsub said:
Custer. I have made my wife cum by licking her pussy or fingering it, and she does let me lick her ass.

Cool. (I don't think you said that previously.)

hubsub said:
My point is, I have never once made her cum with my cock, but she can't stop cumming when I fuck her with the strap-on.

I could see that was your point and tried to address it...

hubsub said:
I hope she never gets a dildo with a suction cup base - she may never need me again.

Really...

hubsub said:
At least this way my cock gets to go into her cunt, though I can't feel her cunt obviously.

Well, if that's what your wife wants from you and you're doing it, you're doing the right thing.

hubsub said:
I'm turned on by the idea that she will eventually want to try the real thing - though scared for what that might mean at the same time.

It's something to think about. Your wife is, no doubt...

Nine times....

That's how many times my wife came on her toy cock this morning. Nine times in 20 minutes - twice face to face, three timed in missionary, three times in doggy and once cow-girl. Not once in 26 years of marriage has she cum on my cock - nine times in twenty minutes with this huge toy. I don't feel in any way like it is me fucking her - I'm just the prop on which her toy is mounted. And there's more - as she fucked herself on her toy she said things like, 'Fuck me, Oliver, pound my cunt'. That would be fine if my name was Oliver....

hubsub said:
That's how many times my wife came on her toy cock this morning.

Nine times in 20 minutes - twice face to face, three timed in missionary, three times in doggy and once cow-girl.

Not once in 26 years of marriage has she cum on my cock - nine times in twenty minutes with this huge toy.

I don't feel in any way like it is me fucking her - I'm just the prop on which her toy is mounted.

And there's more - as she fucked herself on her toy she said things like, 'Fuck me, Oliver, pound my cunt'. That would be fine if my name was Oliver....

steamy confession

Dreaming of Oliver?

I think I know why she loves doggy so much - so easy to think of someone else in her, rather than.....

Attachments

• P2220063.jpg
    P2220063.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 294
  • P2220079.jpg
    P2220079.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 332
Yeah, whenever I feel the need to fuck I hire a sex worker and use a strap-on. Obviously my tiny clit-dick is useless for proper penetration. I like to have my hired partner laugh and make fun of my little dick and then put on the strap on. I do the in-out for a while pretending I'm a real well-hung stud - "you like it big eh?," how's that feel", big and deep enough for you". Then I take off the strap on and jerk off my little hard on while my partner has a good laugh comparing the strap-on to my little dick. It's all alot of fun, I really do enjoy it!

My wife's wet cunt....

.....was spread open on the beach on Saturday. She loves to show her body off to guys on the beach. On Saturday she made me go and talk to one of them to see what he thought of her. Jeff said he loved hot blondes with big tits and he spent some time talking about my wife's cunt. I told him that she likes showing off while guys watched. As we spoke he played with his hard cock - he told me to go and play with her tits and then to spread her cunt and show him how wet she was. It was so hot to be ordered to play with my own wife so someone else could watch. He pulled his cock while I fondled her tits and then reached down to spread her cunt. She was so wet a long string of girly cunt lube stretched from my fingers to her cunt lips - all witnessed by Jeff. My wife came while watching him pull his cock - her eyes locked on his, almost oblivious to my presence. Full of conflicting emotions here, now - almost breathless wondering where this is heading....

Users who are viewing this thread