Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

love for her to be blacked

• Thread starterjimhall
  • Start date

jimhall

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 27, 2006
I always wanted for my wife to be taken by a big cock, 9 ins or more. Love to see her suck anoher guys cock & cum in her mouth let me know what you think of her

Last edited by a moderator:
Love to watch

I too love to watch her being taken by black guys or just sluting around. She's only did it once and I'm having a hard time getting her back into it. Here's some picks for the group.

Attachments

• MVC-002.JPG
    MVC-002.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 627
  • MVC-005.JPG
    MVC-005.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 633
  • sissy3.JPG
    sissy3.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,010
She looks great. You should have no trouble getting someone to fuck her and let her suck their dick. Great tits and from what I can see looks like the rest is pretty good too. Does she fantacize about other men. It would be nice if she wanted the same things. I can't help you but I'm sure there are others who will. Just don't give up.

If You Ever Come To The Terre Haute,in Area Give Me A Shout. I Would Love To Fuck Your Wife For You To Watch. I Have 9 1/2 Inches For Her Or Any Of The Husband's Wives. Let Me Know.

Love to ***** her out

Thanks. She's had a number of other men since we've been together, some with my knowledge some without. I let her fuck a good friend and encourage her to fuck whoever she wants. She hasn't screwed around for awhile (as far as I know), but I'm hoping.

Attachments

• sissy5.JPG
    sissy5.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 598

Users who are viewing this thread