Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Looking to meet some black studs

• Thread starterSysZeL
  • Start date

If we were to meet which way would you like to have me most?

• You on top my legs way up in the air

Votes: 48 23.2%
  • Me on top

Votes: 17 8.2%
  • Doggystyl

Votes: 62 30.0%
  • I just wanna breed you

Votes: 80 38.6%

• Total voters

SysZeL

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2004
I am currently married to a white guy but he can't satisfy me like I need him to. I'm looking for some black guys in the CA area to meet up with discreetly for some hotel fun. Im 21 and looking for 18-35 black males, well hung. Here are some pics of me so you knowwhat youre getting, and one of the steeds Ive already let take me, it was great. Take my poll too<33

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 2,267
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,688
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 3,340
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 3,363
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 3,518
Hey Sweetness..

I live in the Orange County area.. I am packing 8.5" of thick black cock..I know how to use it. So if you are serious and wanna have some real action..drop me an email. ccedeno@sbcglobal.net. We can make this happen!!

Ill send you an email, send some pics back. Ill send some more<3

Hey there, lady....very , very sexy ! My goodness! I'm a brotha here in the Los Angeles area and would definitely like to talk more to you. Mail me at temposus@hotmail.com and let's see what's up. Where in Cali ru, by the way?

I get up to Modesto and Sacto often but live in L.A., check my profile at nastyblack34 or email me at nastyblack34@yahoo.com, we could hook up next week, have pic on my profile and can exchange more, 100% real no bullshit, assertive, aggressive, hung 10.5", know exactly what to do with young tight white pussy like yours.

well here is some more of me as promised. Wanted to say my metting with Calvin was amazing, he was hung like he said. I can still feel him.

Attachments

• camo1.JPG
    camo1.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 2,075
  • camo2.JPG
    camo2.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,770
Hi I'm a white guy that likes having blackwomen but I would love to breed you,I'm very well hung and I would fill you with my spunk and put a baby in your belly

SysZeL said:
I am currently married to a white guy but he can't satisfy me like I need him to. I'm looking for some black guys in the CA area to meet up with discreetly for some hotel fun. Im 21 and looking for 18-35 black males, well hung. Here are some pics of me so you knowwhat youre getting, and one of the steeds Ive already let take me, it was great. Take my poll too<33

would you consider a really well hung white guy wearing a black colored condom ? heh

Hi Sweetie

I just want to let you know you look great. You could be my daughter, you remind me of myself when I was that age. I got married at the age of 19 to a jealous small dick guy and started meeting blacks in motels. It was especially fun when my ex ate me after I came home from a date with a black guy, thinking I was so wet and horny because of him. I can't tell you how many times he ate my pussy after it had been filled with black seed just 2 or 3 hours before.
I wish you all the best and many big black cocks!

Jenny Seemore said:
I just want to let you know you look great. You could be my daughter, you remind me of myself when I was that age. I got married at the age of 19 to a jealous small dick guy and started meeting blacks in motels. It was especially fun when my ex ate me after I came home from a date with a black guy, thinking I was so wet and horny because of him. I can't tell you how many times he ate my pussy after it had been filled with black seed just 2 or 3 hours before.
I wish you all the best and many big black cocks!

well they say "who laughs last laughs hardest" and Im sure youre laughing right now and he isnt. That is great. I have done that myself.

Would love to fuck you the way you need to be fucked! Where are you, I can get there?

You should post a photo of your husband's cock, or of him.

Perfect for hung black far too good for white you should go totally black cock only...hubby would understand if i were him you would have on our wedding night.
Get your self knocked up for hubby I’m sure hell make a good daddy for you little brown bundle of joy and worship you even more

By the way it sounds like you have a little anger towards your husband. Did he do anything?

xzpaw...one can only guess:

He cheated on her...
He lied about his size...
He treated her like shit...

Don't quote me...I'm just guessing here.

At least he didn't beat on her. He'd deserve what Lorena Bobbit gave her hubby. :bitch:

You'd have to agree with me: If I weren't married - :hitit:

For those not understanding the street terminology...that means I'd fuck her - IF I were single. lol (Sorry if I insulted anyone's intelligence.)

hey

You need to cum down to Riverside, this weekend--- or can meet in LA for some good weekend fun.. I have a condo in LA, but stay up in Riverside.. send me your email...

Users who are viewing this thread