• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Looking to get my wife Blacked

• Thread starterLATINOCUCK
  • Start date

LATINOCUCK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2012
I am going to keep this short I am a Latino husband that wants his wife to play with BLACK BULLS. She is the type that can get her own man and would play alone with him. I would not mind if she had 1 or a few BLACK BULLS fucking her. I just need to get her to think about it. We are in NY and I am looking for guys in the NY,NJ,CT area. I know for her to even think about it you must be Handsome 30-45 years old 6' or taller 200lbs. or more Muscular/Husky and very well hung.

Attachments

• My pussy and ass ready to be fucked.JPG
    My pussy and ass ready to be fucked.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 265
  • Pound me hard.JPG
    Pound me hard.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 238
My Bull/Owner say.....

Your wife will make a great slut/wife for bbc, she is made for large, thick dicks and all her holes will be definitely blacked. She will love it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread