Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Looking to Actually Breed a Hotwife (North Florida)

• Thread starterJohnRogers
  • Start date

JohnRogers

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 23, 2024
Are there any hot wives or cucks that want their hotwife bred by a young bull in North Florida or the surrounding areas? If this is something that interests you message me in dms and we could discuss details, exchange pics, etc. Serious IRL inquiries only, no roleplay.

• Wow
Reactions: myadventurousgal, MatureCockWhore, subcoupleFL and 2 others
My wife is going down there. Pls fuck her

Reactions: JohnRogers
In Jacksonville, Fl here. Ive fantasized heavily about another man impregnating her. We have both decided on no more little ones but she does pester me around ovulation time…

Reactions: DEOD and JohnRogers
ChillJaxGuy said:
In Jacksonville, Fl here. Ive fantasized heavily about another man impregnating her. We have both decided on no more little ones but she does pester me around ovulation time…
Pm me

North Florida. BBW wife that hasn't been on birth control for many years (I can't have kids). She wants 1. Willing to get bred by (her words) white, beer can thick cock.

So there it is. Just because you say it and can send a Pic of 1 doesn't mean it's true. Only the real can pass...

JohnRogers said:
Are there any hot wives or cucks that want their hotwife bred by a young bull in North Florida or the surrounding areas? If this is something that interests you message me in dms and we could discuss details, exchange pics, etc. Serious IRL inquiries only, no roleplay.
I’d like you to breed my chubby. She is an expert cocksucker and squirts for the right man. She will not let your balls and ass go unlicked if you fuck her good.

Users who are viewing this thread