Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Looking for well-hung black men

• Thread startermichelle33-mwf
  • Start date

michelle33-mwf

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 23, 2004
Hi! We are a middle-aged couple from Virginia who want to share the experience of me getting it on with well-hung black men. As you can see from my pics, I am very sensual. Husband won't participate but he may want to touch and feel. He will take pics. I look forward to hearing from all of you well-hung, agressive, disease and drug free black men. Post to us here or write us at pamelar321@yahoo.com and don't forget to include hot pics of yourself. If we make a connection, we prefer to entertain in our home. XXOO Pamela

Attachments

• pamela3.jpg
    pamela3.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 987
  • pamela1.jpg
    pamela1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,012
  • pamela2.jpg
    pamela2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,528
You are excatly what I am needing right now! A sensual white lady, middle aged, aged to perfection!

very nice pam 24/m/richmond area pmme if your interested in talking

You look very nice and sexy in your picture if yo ever in the new york are feel free to get at me..

Great

Hello Pam Great legs and beautifull tits. Thanks for post

would love to position you so we both can see my cock slide deep in and out of you.

Users who are viewing this thread