• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Looking for someone to seduce Wife in Vegas over Christmas

• Thread starterX-Mas_In_Vegas
  • Start date

X-Mas_In_Vegas

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2006
Looking for some BBC to seduce wife in Vegas over Christmas.
We fantasize about her taking a black lover, and she agrees, but she can't bring herself to set something up. She always says if the opportunity ever presents itself, but it never has. I'm looking to "jump start" the process.

We'll be in Vegas a few days before Christmas. She's into Big guys, football player types. (I'm big myself) Must be educated, smooth types... Gangstas need not apply. Age not an issue (we're in early 40's) This is for her pleasure, and yours too, but she's not into being "used".

She's into everything except anal, and gives amazing head. She can take anything you got!

She doesn't know, and this may be somehting you have to work for. If it doesn't work out, don't be disapointed. Just not her type.

But, if you're willing to take a chance, and things work out, I promised you won't be disapointed!

Must be D/D free, easy going, and know how to treat a lady. PM if interested.

Something to think about below!

Attachments

• 000028.jpg
    000028.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 1,116
  • 000030.jpg
    000030.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 612
Wow! No comments, and only one PM from someone who couldn't string a sentence together. Did I post in the wrong place?

Don't give up!

Keep it up, some guys will come thru for ya. Why don't you PM in the chat room to anyone that is located near Vegas. It is pretty common for their city or state to be in their name. If not just ask the question there for an immediate response. We did that and got two hits in two days, and I think one is going to be a winner for her.

Good Luck:yumyum:

You guys need to visit THE RED ROOSTER or THE GREEN DOOR when in Vegas

Are they a safe environment? She's very shy. Anyone have any experience with either of these places?

Take your wife to the zoo

If you want a big black cock, why don't you take her down to the zebra exhibit and let her have her way with one of those large horse dicks.

• Wow
Reactions: JuliaaTeeny
Hell, I will take her! In Vegas also

farrakhan said:
If you want a big black cock, why don't you take her down to the zebra exhibit and let her have her way with one of those large horse dicks.

She is awesome... I want some...lets c more of her and that booty! 23 y.o. single bm. Also in Vegas but cum a day later! lets chat!

i am in vegas would like to talk to you a little bit, i have exp with couple sand would just make sure that she is really up for it because no one likes to waste their time. If you are serious email me at heavyhitter702@hotmail.com and i will tell you more about me and hopefully get a chance to talk on the phone and meet. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread