• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

looking for some flirty fun

• Thread startercumoverme2
  • Start date

cumoverme2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2010
www2.cleanadulthost.com
looking for some flirty fun hope u like my pictures

Attachments

• SO7910.jpg
    SO7910.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 409
  • SO7919.jpg
    SO7919.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 549
  • SO7892.jpg
    SO7892.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 640
  • SO7738.jpg
    SO7738.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 439
V sexy Clare ... would enjoy shooting a hot load all over your face

Wown

i L
cumoverme2 said:
looking for some flirty fun hope u like my pictures

Pict no. 2 is one of, if not the sexiest picture I have seen in years

That expression is a mirror of your hot spirit and sexy body

i would lick your pussy for hours

I think you are beautiful and quite fuckable

fernando

The sky is the limit for a sexy lass like you - the guys will do everything you give them permission to do to you. You could walk up to any guy in the street who took your fancy - and start chatting (and flirting if you wish), and he isn't going to turn you down if you offer him sex, unless he has a friend he thinks might do a better job than him.

Your photos look good, and a nice smile is all the permission a guy needs to kiss your feet and work his way up to the promised land. Most guys would eat out of your hand it you wanted them to. You look good when you bend over.

Geez... I love those pics. I'd take you right there and then... have my cum trickle down your leg while we walk out of the bush.

MacNfries said:
Saraha, A few years ago I was sitting in a bar with a couple of my work associates, late in the afternoon ( I was out of town on business ), and this cute lady (in her late 20's) sits down diagonally from me, a couple of chairs down, and we started having normal conversation. After about an hour, she leaned over and asked me if I would like a blowjob. I was glad she didn't ask me while I was sipping my beer, but said, sure, why not?!
So we excused ourselves (my friends kinda knew what was going to happen). We went out to the parking lot, got in her car, and she proceeded to give me one juicy blowjob ... loud slurping and all. I was playing with her tits and managed to reach the bottom of her dress, pull it up, and finger her pussy while she sucked me off. She momentarily stopped, long enough to reach one orgasm, then really went to work on my cock until I blew HARD into the back of her mouth ... she swallowed every drop, too. Then she said she had to go, and I told her that I would pick up her bar tab, which she thanked me for ... and I said, nooooo, thank you, my dear. She drove off and all I had was her first name, never to see her again.
The guys started laughing when I came back into the bar (I was gone about 15 mintues) and high-fived me, and then bought me a beer. I slid my hand over and let them smell my fingers ... they went crazy. :D

Lucky bugger and the proof on your hand convinced them that you were talking the truth.

I love your pics :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread