Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Looking for respectable bull

• Thread starterJayjohn
  • Start date

Jayjohn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2023
Not sure if this is the thread to post in. I apologize if it’s not but I’m looking for someone I can share my wife with entirely on a day to day basis. Much more then just sending pics as a feed. Someone I can become friends with and trust. A deep dive if you will

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, LoveCumSluts, Ladiesfucker and 1 other person
Jayjohn said:
Would love to chat with
Jayjohn said:
Not sure if this is the thread to post in. I apologize if it’s not but I’m looking for someone I can share my wife with entirely on a day to day basis. Much more then just sending pics as a feed. Someone I can become friends with and trust. A deep dive if you will
Do you have kik or discord?

Jayjohn said:
Where do you hail from ??

shadowzgg said:
I'm from Sydney, Australia. Damn. We hardly see requests like this here where I am. Some interstate ones, but who has the time to travel 10+ hours each way.
I'd love something local. Well, wouldn't we all right ??

Yes that's very true. Australia is a very interesting country I would like to visit one day.

Reactions: LoveCumSluts
shadowzgg said:
Yes that's very true. Australia is a very interesting country I would like to visit one day.
You are most welcome. It's getting a bit crowded these days but it's still a great place to live.

Users who are viewing this thread