Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Looking for my first in MD, DC, VA

• Thread starterAmber5070
  • Start date
A

Amber5070

I am a mwf, no kids, 30, bi, interested in this lifestyle. Looking for a discreet relationship as hubby does not know. I am from Virginia and looking for someone nearby. I am very submissive. I have never done anything like this before but a girlfriend told me this site was the place to start looking. Please email me for pics and chat if interested. -Amber

This is more like it. Women posting and no husbands involved what so ever!

:shock:
Bring it on baby!
Professional, very handsome 37 y/o Black Man from Northern VA. Looking for discreet adult fun. If you are interested drop me a line... black_insertion@yahoo.com.

THE FUCKIN THANGS I CAN DO WIT THAT ASS :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted:

Hello Amber,

I like your pict would love to see more of you and hook up.. I am in Virginia near DC. Here is a little info bout me... Iam an intelligent, educated, compassionate, Bald, Brown Eyed, Medium Build, 38 yrs. African American Male. I have been described as energetic, out-going, witty, sexual and fun. I describe myself as someone with a creative and imaginative mind; with an outstanding ability to adapt to any situation.

If I sound like someone you would like to get to know, email or we can chat on AOL IM my screen is altruisticd.

Til then HAve a great Day.

Amber5070 said:
I am a mwf, no kids, 30, bi, interested in this lifestyle. Looking for a discreet relationship as hubby does not know. I am from Virginia and looking for someone nearby. I am very submissive. I have never done anything like this before but a girlfriend told me this site was the place to start looking. Please email me for pics and chat if interested. -Amber

Amber,

I have a group in the area, plenty of clean cut, fit BMs who can service you, and I have more than 1,000 pics of our exploits on my yahoo group. Arranging GBs is my thing. So hit me back if you're interested at tron_carter2005@yahoo.com

BM N Williamsburg VA lookin

I'd like to experience some mixed love with you. Simply wet very wet sex no strings....

Users who are viewing this thread