Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Looking For Females in the DFW Area

• Thread starterstefluva
  • Start date
S

stefluva

Hello,

My name is Antoine, an in-shape, straight, 43 year old BM. I am 6'3, 195lbs, well-hung, long-lasting, and multi-orgasmic. I am a clean, D&D free, non-smoking, well-educated, professionally employed, discreet, and out-going.

I am looking for married/single females for adult fun during my visits to the DFW area.

I come to the DFW area a few times a year. My next visit will be in Early November. Let's start a discussion.

You may contact me at Loveboan@gmail.com

we live in gatesville about 1 1/2 hr away she hasnt been blacked yet would love to see har get blacked all night long got any friends in dfw that might be interested in a gangbang?
thx, joe

Dfw

Hi there, no I don't know of anyone that can help you out. I'm not from the area. I'll be there in November though.

you sound good, but do you have any pictures? I have a post were she and I are both seen. We are looking for someone like you. check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread