Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Looking for BBC in AZ

• Thread startericemann
  • Start date

icemann

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2007
Hi everybody, my wife agreed to fuck a BBC for me , she has never been with a black guy before and I want the first to be a good one. We are just starting to try and meet people so It wont be tonight , but probably within the next to months, if interested please contact me,

black guys

We have had great luck with black guys,they always show up and and are very nice to wife

icemann said:
Hi everybody, my wife agreed to fuck a BBC for me , she has never been with a black guy before and I want the first to be a good one. We are just starting to try and meet people so It wont be tonight , but probably within the next to months, if interested please contact me,

what part of AZ??

hey maah, 27/bbc/SC in your phoenix area 10/15-10/16 for work. if you have a smile on your face as you read this, you may want to hit me back here or cripjaguar89 on yahoo. I am love to have fun and respect all women. let me put a new smile on momma's face.

Users who are viewing this thread