Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

looking for BBC for wife in san jose, San francisco

• Thread starterspyinghubby
  • Start date

spyinghubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2004
My wife is finally going to fullfill her fantasy.. We are currently looking for a black male to help.. MUST BE D/D free and be 9"+ and thick... Please leave a message or can e-mail me at supersport86@sbcglobal.net. Pictures are a plus. Send one and you will recieve one of her.. Just looking at getting her serviced, I am not into guys..Leave a message or e-mail us ..thanks..

Spyinghubby and wife..

Attachments

• viewimage.dll.jpg
    viewimage.dll.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,273
Your San Fran Wife

HI - I am very real and think your wife is hot. Im white, 6'3", 210lbs, 31, athletic build, and extremly thick. Im not a pic trader but have a pic of myself....if you send me email or phone i will contact you:)

Is your wife still up to meeting someone if so we can excahnge pic..Iam in the bay area

ready for u

lets make it happen . live in the bay area .

Hey i live in the bay i would love to help you find some black guys for your wife. I currently live in sf, and i grew up in vallejo.

Anyone know cuckold women in the bay area?

Users who are viewing this thread