Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Lonely in Idaho

• Thread starteridahoudaho
  • Start date

idahoudaho

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 29, 2007
Plenty of Bull Shit and very little Bulls. We are traveling to DC and hope she comes home with a smile on her face. Any takers? Our pictures are too big
but we can email you some.

looking for u

idahoudaho said:
Plenty of Bull Shit and very little Bulls. We are traveling to DC and hope she comes home with a smile on her face. Any takers? Our pictures are too big
but we can email you some.

Hi, am in Montana would be willing to travel to meet. 6ft1in, 2403 and bodybuild, very dark and VERy muscular.

I don't want to jerk your chain, but where are you. I vist Pocatello and Twin every year. I am overdue to vist friends in Boise and Hailey but am not sure when I'll get that way. , If you have pics, either post or send me some as this will get a more rapid response.

When will you be in DC

Thanks for your post of coming to DC...

I will be glad to put a smile on your sexy wife's face and a thick 9 inches in her mouth.. and anywhere else it will fit....

email me your photo's and I will do the same.. Lexxx61@hotmail.com

a few good men

searcher308 said:
I don't want to jerk your chain, but where are you. I vist Pocatello and Twin every year. I am overdue to vist friends in Boise and Hailey but am not sure when I'll get that way. , If you have pics, either post or send me some as this will get a more rapid response.

Not many bm in this area. Would like to find 3-4 for a gb.If our are out there get known, come & get it.

Users who are viewing this thread