Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

lol it all happened so fast

• Thread startergoingblack
  • Start date

goingblack

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2007
well ive only been on this site for a few weeks,& wow i got talking to some really cool guys but one really caught my attention(i will not mention no names but he is from this site,its up to him if her wants to come forward?????)
any way we chatted on msn & on the phone,then we arranged a meet i took my best friend with me just for the safety aspect,any way we really hit it off & before long he was inside me,god it felt soooooooooooo good,all the time i was get penetrated by this hung my friend was taking some cool photos for me(which i cannot stop looking at)ill post a few for you as a taster.
while taking the pics & watching us fuck she got really turned on & within 30 mins of him fucking me he was at my friend too lol.
well she is my best friend so we do have to share.
anyway loved the whole situation & looking for many more i hope xxxxxx
p.s enjoy the pics.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• DSC0023.jpg
    DSC0023.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 900
  • DSC0028.jpg
    DSC0028.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,156
  • DSC0036.jpg
    DSC0036.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 984
Last edited by a moderator:
Goingblack You are one hot lady. Thanks . Check your private messages. Thank your friend also okdeacon:p

Those are some very hot pics!! Glad you got all the black dick you needed that night and shared your friend. DO share more pics of you taking that black cock!

Users who are viewing this thread