Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Lifestyle got us!

• Thread starterCarolinaxxx
  • Start date

Carolinaxxx

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2021
When I originally joined this forum, I was concerned the lifestyle wouldn’t be good for us. I was right. He was waaaay more jealous than we expected and I didn’t want to stop. He opened my eyes (and legs lol) to whole new world then got mad that I liked it. We’re officially separated and filing! Oh well. I can’t handle his shit anymore. Finding myself single again fucking sucks. I’m definitely a relationship girl. I’m talking to a guy I’ve known a long time so we’ll see what happens!

Reactions: costadelsol and redback
Carolinaxxx said:
When I originally joined this forum, I was concerned the lifestyle wouldn’t be good for us. I was right. He was waaaay more jealous than we expected and I didn’t want to stop. He opened my eyes (and legs lol) to whole new world then got mad that I liked it. We’re officially separated and filing! Oh well. I can’t handle his shit anymore. Finding myself single again fucking sucks. I’m definitely a relationship girl. I’m talking to a guy I’ve known a long time so we’ll see what happens!
I hear ya.

Let the new guy know before you expend time and energy on a new relationship. If he seems OK test the waters for real to make sure.

Yep, stuff like this happens. The couple I played with regularly (mmf style, not cuckold) ended up divorcing also. Not because of jealously, but through the course of playing with other people he found a better soul mate than his current wife. Kind of sad but stuff like that happens. Takes special character not to be jealous, it's ingrained in our DNA.

2wheel said:
I hear ya.

Let the new guy know before you expend time and energy on a new relationship. If he seems OK test the waters for real to make sure.
So true. He knows why my marriage is ending and that I have no desire to be exclusive right now. We’ll see. I don’t even know what I want right now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread