Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Lifestyle cuck relationships beyond the bed

• Thread starterProvider1970
  • Start date

Provider1970

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 5, 2006
I always thought the idea of things outside the bedroom in a cuck relationship are just as hot, if not moreso then the actual sex.
For example..do any of you couples, currently in a cuck relationship, with a main lover, or multiple lovers, go out of your way to please your bull as far as paying his bills, letting him live with you rent free, making sure the refrigerator is filled with his favorite foods/beverages.
Or even, for those living in colder climates, when the bull sleeps over, having the hubby who I imagine would be sleeping on the sofa, go out and start the bulls car in the morning, making sure its all warmed up for him, gas in the car, etc..or even giving up your spot (assuming you live in a condo complex) for the bull, while you go off and park in the visitor lot...Or even drive out of your way, no matter how far, to pick up the bull, take him to your place, let him have his way with your wife, then drive him back home?
So many questions, I know...but those little things I find very hot...just wondering if others actually do those...

Yes, my cuckoldress have trained me to do some of the things. such as polish the boot, help them during the love making. In the morning make hot tubs for her lover. Make breakfast, etc etc.

Thank you for the responses.
Sorry for my slow delay in responding...
Anyhow, for me it's all about the fantasy, meaning, I am not into the sissy maid thing. For me it would be all about my wife. I would fantasize about having a wife that is totally submissive to a black man. While that is not out of the ordinary, I wouldn't want to 'service' him in any way, it's all about her pleasure, and the occasional opportunity to watch her, if they allow me to.
It does go beyond the bedroom in my fantasy though, where if he stops by to visit, I take his car out, fill it with gas, oil change, car wash, etc..while my wife pleasures him. Or another fantasy which might make a good forum section, for those bulls travelling on business, opening our house to them to stay at rather then a hotel, and have him sleep in the master bedroom, rather then the guest bedroom, with my wife, during his stay. There could be a forum section for those advertising such.

Um.... say what?

Provider1970,

I see you started your thread 15 Feb. '07 but extended it with a post yesterday, which brought it up on my radar (so to speak).

Provider1970 said:
....Do any of you couples, currently in a cuck relationship with a main lover, or multiple lovers, go out of your way to please your bull as far as paying his bills, letting him live with you rent free, making sure the refrigerator is filled with his favorite foods/beverages.

First: my wife is free to take a lover (/lovers), and I've encouraged her to do so — but to my knowledge, she has not availed herself of that option. To move on to your question: the answer is a definite "no." If my wife were to take a lover, as far as I'm concerned she would be her own woman (as she is now) and he would be his own man, as would I. He would have to take care of himself as far as his utility bills, rent, and buying his own groceries and gasoline is concerned. If my wife asked him out and wanted to pay for the date, she would certainly be free to do that out of "her half" of our joint checking account (as it were). That would be her decision. If it became apparent she was spending a lot of money on him for things like paying his utility bills :eek: (BTW, my wife would not do that), I would spend some time talking with her. From my point of view, that would represent nothing more than being victimized by a con artist.

Provider1970 said:
Or even, for those living in colder climates, when the bull sleeps over, having the hubby who I imagine would be sleeping on the sofa, go out and start the bulls car in the morning, making sure its all warmed up for him, gas in the car, etc....

The climate I live in is about as cold as they come. (Fortunately, the people around here aren't that way, generally speaking.) That was among the reasons your post "jumped out" at me. If my wife's (hypothetical) lover were to come to our place to have sex with her, he would have to deal with starting his own car to depart — although if that turned out to be impossible, I would — of course — give him a jump-start. As for the idea of buying his gas: please, give me a break. Obviously, you wrote your post before the price of oil rose above $140/barrel and gas above $4.00/gal. But setting aside that detail (and given the prices of oil and gas have now dropped, although temporarily, most likely, on a time scale of the next 30 years), the answer once again is "no" for the same reason. I would consider being expected to buy some other man's gas, pay his utility bills, etc., to constitute being the victim of bullying or a con job. I do not equate that with eroticism.

Provider1970 said:
.... these little things I find very hot.... just wondering if others do.

Well, whatever turns you on. And, "no."

—Custer

Yes, if she has a bf that comes to the house, I have to make sure I have his fav food or drink on hand. I don't drink, and my wife mostly drinks beer or hard alcohol,,,,, she had a bf named Taz that liked Amaretto,,,, so, guess what I bought to have on hand.

Users who are viewing this thread