Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Legit Tributers

• Thread starterkrieig
  • Start date

krieig

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2021
So a while back there was a thread for those to share their experience with those of us who are legit men who tribute for others. I was not able to find it so thought I would start a new one. There are plenty of men who need their wife cocked so if you know anyone who is trusted and is a good tributer let everyone know.

and if you know of those ass wipes who are fake and only want to collect pics put them on the BEWARE

Reactions: papadawg and frenchfuncouple
perhaps something like this:

Legit: krieig (fully trusted and does what he says)

BEWARE: DanishbullBWC (promises facial but then only askes for more pics doesn't deliver)

krieig said:
So a while back there was a thread for those to share their experience with those of us who are legit men who tribute for others. I was not able to find it so thought I would start a new one. There are plenty of men who need their wife cocked so if you know anyone who is trusted and is a good tributer let everyone know.

and if you know of those ass wipes who are fake and only want to collect pics put them on the BEWARE
Some trustable tributers (to us at least) :
@Mktribpics
@Waylander
@BenBoBen
@Yogibear

Reactions: Mktribpics and papadawg
Keep this running. Great thread
And I need a good tribber!!

Reactions: krieig
If I can get one to dm me. Want to see someone jerk and cum on her pic

Thanks I have a great rep because I’m honest and discreet.

Reactions: frenchfuncouple

Users who are viewing this thread