Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Latina Milf warming up to the idea

• Thread starterboneman818
  • Start date
B

boneman818

I have been suggesting inviting another cock into our bed and she has rejected the idea. She finally admitted that it was part of her fantasy. Crazy thing is she is self concious and doesn't think she still "has it". I am hoping some positive feedback from the board will make reassure her that "she still has it".

Attachments

• DSC05225b.jpg
    DSC05225b.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 706
  • DSC05227b.jpg
    DSC05227b.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 534
  • DSC05229b.jpg
    DSC05229b.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 645
SHE DEFINITELY HAS "IT"!!! Her ass is fantastic and her pussy looks very tasty. I would love to join when she warms up to the idea.

boneman818 said:
I have been suggesting inviting another cock into our bed and she has rejected the idea. She finally admitted that it was part of her fantasy. Crazy thing is she is self concious and doesn't think she still "has it". I am hoping some positive feedback from the board will make reassure her that "she still has it".

I have to say she certainly "has it" and could have any man she wanted. She is so very sexy my friend.

are you..

boneman818 said:

kidding me?

She is great. I would pay to there in bed with her!!

Yep! I can see 'It' too ;) What a great figure she's got - why is she worried?

Wonderful legs and fantastic bum (in a perfect position for a standing doggy-fuck in that sweet pink pussy of hers).

Show and tell us LOTS more about this lady :)

Wow this is a fantastic ass. Any man would be lucky to look down at that during sex.

She definitely has it, look at that ass!
Encourage her to date the hot, fit stud from the gym/spa...

I completely agree with slapher... that fine, smokin hott latin babe needs sum slut training... I'm in South Florida... Master slut Trainer -at- yahoooo!com

I completely agree wth slapher - that sexy, smokin hott, latina babe needs some slut training.. I'm in South Florida and beginers are welcome... Master slut Trainer -at- yahoooo!com

She has a lovely, suckable clitoris - looked so nice with the hood pushed back.

She is lacking confidence, but she did meet you, and it progressed to panties off and on-going sex, so if she can find a guy she feels comfortable with, he will be very pleased at the opportunity to have sex with such an attractive woman.

It could be a friend or a complete stranger in another town where she will not be known, but she is likely to truly enjoy herself if you don't push her faster than "she becomes ready in her mind".

A women needs to dream and fantasize quite a bit about being with a new guy, as it is a big emotional leap forward to share her body with two men. And you need to give her the space to grow this new relationship according to the speed it needs.

You are asking her to be "kinda married" to two guys, each with different needs, so you must not interfere with any attachment she makes to the other guy.

One night stands are not very satisfying, it is better if she forms a deep connection to a guy initally, so she can become familiar with the enjoyment awaiting her. After 6-12 months of extra-marital pleasures, she will find her feet and choose her lovers herself as her confidence goes through the roof.

It can be a bit scary for some husbands when they realise that other men get very turned on by the thought of having sex with a married woman who is keen to try fresh cock.

Extra cock can make a married woman bloom like a beautiful rose, because of all the extra attention she is receiving.

I wish you both the best of luck, and hope you find suitable men to share your bed on numerous occasions.

she looks so sexy wearing those high heeled mules. If she wears shoes like that, she definitely wants to get nailed. she should wear heels everyday in public and wear them when she makes love.

Nice! Your wife looks good....

Boneman,

boneman818 said:
I have been suggesting inviting another cock into our bed .... [My wife] finally admitted it was part of her fantasy. Crazy thing is, she is self-conscious and doesn't think she still "has it". I am hoping some positive feedback from the board will make reassure her that "she still has it".

Please tell your wife on my behalf that of course "she still has it." Her photos show that clearly, and furthermore strongly imply she will "still have it" for many years into the future.

I hope the positive responses she's receiving here encourage her to move forward with making you her cuckold.

Perhaps you could point out the following quote to her, stated by an anonymous married woman: "Making your husband a cuckold is among the most rewarding pleasures available to you as a married woman."

Good luck!

—Custer

Getting her comfortable......Latin women like seduction

In order to get her comfortable, Latin ladies like seduction. So a strong alpha male is introduced to her. Flirts with her in public. Dances sensually with her. Finally, makes his move on her. You sit there helplessly, in a hypnotic daze. I would make this happen over a long time. She would love the attention, the excitement, and the raw sex. She would always be ready to be fucked by me.

wifepleaser2007

Users who are viewing this thread