Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Las Vegas WM looking for WF to share BBC

• Thread starterbiblackcumeater
  • Start date

biblackcumeater

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2007
Hi Everyone. I feel a little strange about doing this but I crave watching white women fucking black men. My ex used to fuck black men in front of me all the time. She had black lovers that she met through the internet, from work etc. Anyway, she suddenly stopped fucking black men and that ended our relationship. I will not be with a white woman that won't fuck black men. So, as you can imagine, it's pretty tough to find someone for me. I feel looking here on this site might just be my best chance to find someone suitable for me. All I am looking for is a white girl that loves to fuck black men. She doesn't have to do a thing for me, except fuck black men. I would even seriously consider supporting her and a black lover of hers as well. If anyone is interested, please pm on yahoo messenger, my name is the same on there as it is here. Thanks for putting up wth my ramblings.

Users who are viewing this thread