Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Knowing your wife's lover makes it worse

• Thread starterlittlejim
  • Start date

littlejim

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2007
My wife only started cuckolding me to my knowledge six months ago. I hate it more when she fucks my our friends than strangers. I get turned on equally by both, but find the friends' teasing and chatting behing my back painful. My wife gets off on my humiliation more. Is this the same for everyone? Is there a better way of dealing with this? My first gf 'cucked' me with my indian best friend, so I should be used to this.

littlejim

sounds like jim gribbles wifes gettin a lil john redcorn cock on the side, JIM......dude, get a jeep wrangler, drop the top, drive out into the woods and rub her down with avon skin so soft, stick your little dick in her asshole, bend her over the rollcage and fuck her hardwhile rubbing her clit, keep it up for awhile, think about ticks and lime desease, or west nile virus, and if strangers come up tell em they can watch or jackoff, but keep em at bay with a 9 or at least some mace, make her get off at least twice, she'll tell her friends, and you'll be fuckin bitches from her office in no time.

I think women who want to cuck their hubs know that they can right from the start
they marry us with that in mind
friends are less risky is how I deal with the extra humiliation and the talk in neighborhood and at work
luv, G

It was hotter for me when my wife started fucking our friends. I liked the idea that they all could use her as their slut whenever they wanted

Some of these androids are so robotic in their shpeels that they don't even realize they're being laughed at. Like zombies of the black cock fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread