Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

kicked not for acting against rules but beeing *INANE* LOL

• Thread startersissygerda
  • Start date
  • Tags
    kicked
Status
Not open for further replies.

sissygerda

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 28, 2023
does it still make sense to stay?
got kicked for not acting against the rules but beeing *INANE* !!!
i specificaly cared i did post less pics than others.
i specifically cared i dont post like they last demanded on my own but only answering to others. and yet they find a way to ban me again.
this time directly until the weekend that someone certain can benefit and get his trophy LOL a rogue who thinks evil about it
its just rediculous
i just got so much praises in the guestroom/pm for helping others and carrying about the rules- and again some who said they will register cause i invited and proposed it.
and then i posted three or four funny pics to lighten the mood and now i get banned for beeing *INANE*
okay then i better quit here.

they mean that serious i dont - act against rules but they think i am not serious enough cause i lighten the mood LOL you should read the constant nonsense(fun?) chats in the main room

but i am inane for showing 3 or 4 pics and otherwise help all the others and reminding on the rules-and invite to register- and i thought thats the work of the mods LOL
i am just naive and maybe dont belong here.

Screenshot 2024-08-21 042128.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: Hales, Geromet, irpantylover and 5 others
Could be a couple things happening here but without all the info it’s hard to say who’s in the wrong here

• Sad
Reactions: obeahbrown and Nikki1697
Seems like this issue could have been handled better with both sides discuss this rather than just a ban.

Reactions: obeahbrown
Being banned for being Inane is crazy. Hope they change that and don't let this bring you down you 100 percent belong here.

hard to even believe you could be banned for no reason ! Inane ? wow

For being inane? Gotta wonder who got their panties in a bunch about that. Seems like there are more important things to deal with here than a bit of levity.

I am surprised to see this reason for Gerda's ban. Personally I have never seen anything that could be interpreted as inane from her, and if my opinion counts for anything, I stand with Gerda and ask for her ban to be removed

hard to even believe you could be banned for no reason....I am surprised to see this

That is rough. Sorry to hear that as I know whenever I see you on, I never think inane. You always contribute well to the rooms we are in.

It s insane really not possibile

While I was not the admin handing anything out, I do want to clarify that the message says "kicked" and not banned. Kicked usually means you have received several warnings about something and then you choose to continue doing what you have been warned multiple times not to continuing doing. I am sure if we look at the history, there are MULTIPLE warnings that took place before a kick occurred. Kicked is just a "time out". Gerda can come back in any time after the kick is done. A ban means no coming back. There was no ban.

• Sad
JefFy said:
hard to even believe you could be banned for no reason....I am surprised to see this
It says kicked, not banned.

• Sad
sissy_christina said:
I am surprised to see this reason for Gerda's ban. Personally I have never seen anything that could be interpreted as inane from her, and if my opinion counts for anything, I stand with Gerda and ask for her ban to be removed

• Sad
Lil pantied cuck said:
hard to even believe you could be banned for no reason ! Inane ? wow

• Sad
SilverFox said:
Being banned for being Inane is crazy. Hope they change that and don't let this bring you down you 100 percent belong here.

• Sad
Nikki1697 said:
Technically speaking, kick is an action when someone gets removed. Ban is a term used when a person cannot (re)join. This ban is timed, and for some reason named a "kick", yet technically remains a ban

sissy_christina said:
Technically speaking, kick is an action when someone gets removed. Ban is a term used when a person cannot (re)join. This ban is timed, and for some reason named a "kick", yet technically remains a ban
Then again, in modern world, this timed bad apparently identifies as kick and we should accept it 🤭 especially since I'm trans myself 😜

So crazy! It Makes NO SENSE! It seems someone is very jealous of your leading on the leaderboard as it will ne hard for ANYONE to catch up with how much you chat with others and post. I have witnessed people in chat tell you directly how much they got from you, how comforted they are to not feel crazy for their interests and fetishes, and how they do plan on registering now they see how fun the chatrooms can be. I cant say I know of anyone signing up just read the forums, stories, and look at the albums on the site. Live chat always pulls people in, they get some instant gratification which is what so many on here want more than being real and going to the verification page or making real connections.
You've catered to all worthy types, hope you stay, but if you don't, you know how to reach me!

Sissygerda Proof Dick.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sissiboi, BiStagforall, Hales and 1 other person
sissy_christina said:
Here in this chat, you can have a timed kick. A ban means you never comeback. Period.

• Sad
Nikki1697 said:
Here in this chat, you can have a timed kick. A ban means you never comeback. Period.
Yes right, even in sissygerda;s post, they say Kickded, so of course there is a clear difference all around. I want to point this out though.
Sissygerda has high leaderboard ratings for being the only 1 to post in rooms that have no traffic, in an attempt to CREATE traffic in those rooms. Who is going to stay in a room that has no posts, and no people, whenever they drop in?
Nobody.
As a creator of a room that has some traffic, most of it represented here on this post, It's hard to keep things going, anything going without some content. That's all they ever tried to do. Some people have found it annoying, even me at times, but others appreciate this effort to keep rooms alive. The alternative is less rooms and more of the same. Talk to enough sissies here, you'll find they don;t feel welcome most other chat rooms.

german dumb1.jpg
german dumb 2.jpg
Low room numbers.....jpg
Room 10 for 10 just rooms.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread