• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kez off to the football club

• Thread starterGbangfun
  • Start date

Gbangfun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2024
So tonight Kez is about to go off on her own to the football club for some drinks and cock. She's dressed like this. I said how are you going to fuck wearing that? She said after she fucks a few guys wearing the tight pants stops cum running down her legs. Is that true?

Kez.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung
Gbangfun said:
So tonight Kez is about to go off on her own to the football club for some drinks and cock. She's dressed like this. I said how are you going to fuck wearing that? She said after she fucks a few guys wearing the tight pants stops cum running down her legs. Is that true?

Kez.jpg
I suppose it depends on when she puts them back on,i think she would be leaking a lot of cum before she gets dressed.

Gbangfun said:

srx said:
I suppose it depends on when she puts them back on,i think she would be leaking a lot of cum before she gets dressed.
She did after being fucked because its winter here and yes the cum stuck to her pants. She only fucked 3 but sucked about 10. Some missed her mouth
1719919419339.png

Last edited:
It must be nice when she gets home and all that cum is preserved inside her cunt by the tight pants.

Reactions: Gbangfun
srx said:

srx said:

srx said:
It must be nice when she gets home and all that cum is preserved inside her cunt by the tight pants.
It was great!! She only fucked 3 guys (one twice) but they all came in her cunt and she sucked and swallowed about 10 (she wasn't sure exactly how many). Had to peal the pants off but it was worth the wait.

Reactions: 2wheel
jamesie said:
Would have loved to lick her out, when she got home.
She is literally dripping in cum from both holes. I just prefer to fuck her but she would welcome you licking her out after you fuck her. She loves cock

Gbangfun said:
It was great!! She only fucked 3 guys (one twice) but they all came in her cunt and she sucked and swallowed about 10 (she wasn't sure exactly how many). Had to peal the pants off but it was worth the wait.
I would be dying to get into that cummy cunt,do you?

• Love
Reactions: Wannabecucksa
srx said:
I would be dying to get into that cummy cunt,do you?
Just about every night she has a cummy cunt. I love it

• Love
Reactions: Wannabecucksa

Users who are viewing this thread