Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Kentucky wife

• Thread starterbsc7080dnc
  • Start date

Rate my Wife

• Pass

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Okay

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Sexy

Votes: 39 34.5%
  • Fucking hot !

Votes: 55 48.7%

• Total voters
B

bsc7080dnc

Entry has been purged

Entry has been purged

very nice, would love to get my face between her thighs after she had been used.

bsc7080dnc said:
What do you think of her ?
Your wife is sensual and beautiful. Having 9 guys proves that she can handle it and she's an expert on BBC! How many years she's taking black men? And please show more action pics.

All I can say is wow. Wifey is a hotty. I wish she was here in NYC so I can be a part of the action. I like em thick and she is just right. Not too skinny and not too fat. I can picture her wrapping her legs around my waist as I pound the hell out of her. Oh joy.

my black master said he wated to use her mouth for a hot sperm deposit

I love to see thick girls succumb to black cock. that last pic was NICE. Post more of you slut in action.

Didn't think any white women did that in your state.Many white girls there with blk kids?

Nice pic and since you are taking request do you have any of her riding his black cock? or him pumping her and her legs spread wide?

from the pictures you have placed on here so far you wife is a sexy and sensual woman with a loveable face that looks like she is made for fucking

She looks hot enough to sizzle my tube steak.

Do you have any pics of your sluts pussy filled with cum?

damn man, shes sexy as hell. she maybe a little over weight, but she wears it well, and is sexy !!!

bsc7080dnc said:
She told me that she has always been attracted to black men. One night with a black man and she never wanted anything else again.

What do you think of her ?
she is awesome...I come through KY to visit my family...went to school in Murray State university in KY..where n KY r U? u may be on my way...

Users who are viewing this thread