Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Just viewing

• Thread starterRon Wedge
  • Start date

Ron Wedge

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2008
My fantasy for years has been a stranger viewing my unknowing wife from a hidden location. Just dressing or undressing...That would be extremely exciting for me.

How about suggesting the opposite, CFNM, to your wife...—?

Ron,

At a suitable time, say during foreplay in bed, maybe you should suggest to your wife the opposite possibility.... her, as a fully clothed woman, viewing a nude man (or men). Point out to her there's a whole subculture devoted to this, called "CFNM" (clothed females nude males). To pique her interest, you might suggest this site

Visual Sensations for Women

to her.

—Custer

As a young man (the statute of limitations has longed passed) I used to climb fences and trees and sneak through the bushes to view the neighborhood women as they undressed at night. I know I am not (was not?) the only one. I think that you can consider your fantasy fulfilled and there is probably at least one young man who has fantasies of his own about your wife!

Ron,
Have you shared your fantasy with your wife? If so, how does she feel about it? Do you live isolated from others, or can your neighbors see your windows? If neighbors can see your windows, perhaps leaving shades up at night when she's undressing could lead to your further exploring your fantasy.

OneForSure said:
Ron,
Have you shared your fantasy with your wife? If so, how does she feel about it? Do you live isolated from others, or can your neighbors see your windows? If neighbors can see your windows, perhaps leaving shades up at night when she's undressing could lead to your further exploring your fantasy.

Not sure if it's a good idea to let your neighbors in on your fantasy. Most women are rather shy about this type of thing and would not want to 'show off' for people she may have some kind of relationship with.

I would suggest doing this in a different setting. Perhaps while on vacation, or even at some semi-public place nearby (such as a quiet beach), where you are unlikely to run into anyone you know. Also there are many ways that she can dress in public to attract attention, and therefore fuel this fantasy. Either way, just have FUN with it all, even if it remains just a nice thought.

Users who are viewing this thread