Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Just had a new experience.

• Thread starterredback
  • Start date

redback

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2013
My wife and I are good friends with a wannabe cuck on here. He and my wife have been chatting for some time and some of their chats have been pretty hot with mutual masturbation. Their fovourite role play seems to be him being her naked butler and for him to serve all my wife's needs. He and I have also had some great chats and I love hearing him tell me about how he made my wife cum or how my wife made him cum. I also love to hear him tell me he would like to meet my wife and some of the things he would like to do to her. Unlikely a we live on different parts of the planet but nice to hear it anyway.

A few weeks ago I was working away from home and an old lover of my wife's from before we met turned up and got in touch with her. My wife went on a date with him and took him back to our place and he spent the night. But instead of my wife telling me about it she told our friend in great detail of her infidelity and encouraged our friend to dob on her.

So I was told of my wife's infidelity by another man and somehow this made it even hotter. He even passed on a couple of pictures of my wife on another mans cock and his cum in her pussy. It was like he had witnessed to my cuckolding. And some of the detail he told me was extremely graphic. It sort of hurt that my wife told our friend 1st but it felt so good to hear it from him as well. And to make it worse he seemed to enjoy telling me that another man had been in my bed and in my wife.

Has anyone else been told by a 3rd party of their wife being unfaithful?
How did you feel when you heard about it?

Users who are viewing this thread