Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Just For The Summer

• Thread starterPimpMyWife
  • Start date

PimpMyWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 20, 2006
Hello to everyone. My wife and I just joined this great site and hope to meet many good people. We live in Frederick Maryland and only an hour drive to Baltimore and Washington DC and other cities. We would like for Diana to have an income until I bounce back on my feet from a recent downsizing at company I worked for. I am working as janitor now which is not nearly enough to keep all our payments up to date. This should not be a long term solution but short term maybe my wife can make some good cash by getting an agent or pimp either in baltimore or washington dc area. or other cities if viable. Thanks for your time and consideration and hope to hear from those that can help out. Robert and Diana

WTF???
Soliciting pimps? Now I have heard everything.

are you psycho or what? how dare you put your shit on the net openly trying to committ a crime....that is not what this site is about.....

Why don't you set her up on a webcam site or a phonesex site...keeps her safe at home, is flexible so she can work around you, the kids, her job...is decent money and doesn't insult everybody on this site.

You can PM me for names of reputable companies where you only need a web cam and a phone to get started.

Users who are viewing this thread